Hey i got an original crybaby for Christmas and it was working fine until last week, when it started to have less of a wah effect. Then it stopped working so i put in new batteries. When i try to use it, it makes the volume less and have a little less distortion if distortion is on, and no wah at all. I have the plugs in the right input and output, what do i do? BTW im running it through a spider 3 75 watt.
your cord(s) might have shorts in them. get new cords, or just jiggle them a little bit.
I'll burn your house down.
Do you have the wah before the distortion, or after?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
I always run mine before distortion... try running only your wah into your amp... no other effects... see if it works
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
I always run mine before distortion... try running only your wah into your amp... no other effects... see if it works

This.

What distortion pedal?

I run my CryBaby before my distortion, as well, it sounds better to me. Others have done it the opposite, though. See what works for you.

EDIT:

Well, try taking the distortion off and running it clean.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Something could have come loose within the pedal. You put new batteries in, right?
Quote by Pauldapro
If you can, try it with a power supply. If it doesn't work, or you can't, try calling Dunlop or wherever you bought it from (assuming it's under warranty or return policy). Get a new one, perhaps. It's probably just an electrical defect in the wiring.
Quote by Pauldapro