Okay, the progression is:

Bm G schapCm and _____

It is a chorus and i really want it to have a sticky melody becuse it doesnt have a riff (so there is no riff to be sticky), i think that after that chord it should start again, just to not make it a pretty complicated and long melody, so tell me your thoughts.
Quote by actaderock
Okay, the progression is:

Bm G schapCm and _____

It is a chorus and i really want it to have a sticky melody becuse it doesnt have a riff (so there is no riff to be sticky), i think that after that chord it should start again, just to not make it a pretty complicated and long melody, so tell me your thoughts.

a chord of YOUR choosing, that sounds best to YOU.

You're the artist. If you're not ready to write your own music thats okay, but we can't do it for you.
Quote by GuitarMunky

You're the artist. If you're not ready to write your own music thats okay, but we can't do it for you.

+1
Quote by GuitarMunky

^Although I completely agree with this I'll suggest a couple ideas.
Bm G# Cm ?

Maybe F# or A#?
Si
Bm G schap Cm and _____
F#maj and use that Cm in it's first inversion.

Progressions must be written with both logic and creativity. I gave a logical answer, now T/S needs to listen to it to see if it fits his song artistically. Keeping in mind chord progressions must be written appropriatly for whatever melody the progression is harmonising.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Last edited by demonofthenight at Feb 4, 2009,
^ and ^^:
I found that both F# and A# sounded good when either of them come after the G# but then when you move to the Bm it sounds wrong (the A#(Bb) seems to send it straight into the key of C minor and then wants to have a Cm chord next).

Personally, I don't think the chord progression sounds great before that anyway. TS, what sort of sound are you looking to get?