I've been looking for a baritone 7 string for a while now and I stumbled upon this particular Ibanez model.All I know is that it has a 27" scale and and an edge lo pro 7 trem.So,does anyone out there have any opinions on this model? Things like testimonials on how it plays and sounds,and how much it went for when it was in production would be very helpful.Also,is this a prestige model?

As always,thanks in advance for posting

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Prestige, considering it has a 27" scale and Lo-Pro Edge 7. The only guitars Ibanez makes that are non prestige and are half decent stock are their fixed bridges.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
I'd be surprised if it wasn't Prestige, considering it has a 27" scale and Lo-Pro Edge 7. The only guitars Ibanez makes that are non prestige and are half decent stock are their fixed bridges.

You can never tell with Ibanez back then.Sometimes they released models with high end features that weren't in the prestige series.It most likely is a prestige model,but I don't know for sure,so I didn't want to assume anything.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Yes its prestige, it says so in big letters on the headstock

Its an awesome guitar, and I thoroughly recommend it to any one!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Alright thanks for the opinions so far guys.I want to track down the original price for this model now so I can gauge the quality of the deal I might be getting.The model I saw had the stock pups removed and replaced with a set of EMG 7 string pups and had a chrome UV style pickguard put on it.I'm not a huge fan of EMG pups,but I already have a 7 string for versatility,so I may designate this as my "Br00t4lz" guitar if I get it.