Page 1 of 2
Before we see the main forum submerged in February 14th's pieces, I decided, with Carmel's approbation, to set up this little competition.

But writing on Valentine's Day theme would be far too easy. Here's the twist ;
For pure entertainment purposes, I will, objectively, depending totally on who you are and what I think of you, your writing style, your age and your race, give you three (3) [trois] {tres} love/date/feb 14th related words* that you will have to drop somewhere in your piece.

As simple as that. I plan on having about 8-12 contestants. Pieces will be put up on feb 13th (yes, so you silly kids without a date can read them all and cry your poor little broken hearts on your keyboard on the 14th's eve) ; due date is February 12th, 11:59 PM eastern time. Any failure to send me the pieces by that time will result in you having a point deducted as per the rules yadda yadda. words will be given here, publicly, from the time entrants start showing up.

I will not compete.

Of course, voters will be encouraged to make their picks based on originality. I forgot to say, best of luck.

<3

*one (1) word here refers to, but is not limited to : dictionary commonly used words, group of words, expressions, slang, etc.

1. ZanasCross / your words are : fancy dinner, bride and the assured hit "whipped cream and warm chocolate"
2. Eaglestalon101 / your words are :candlelight, blushing cheeks and the ever dull 'every rose has it's thorn'
3. jammydude44 / your words are : sushi take-out, heavy puffy snow and the disappointing "never on the first night"
4. bassbeat77 / your words are : bow and arrow (that's right), taxi ride and sizzling
5. seventh_angel / your words are : Cupid, laced tablecloth and the ehh, well, delicate date rape
6. cubs / your words are :wine bottle, first kiss and eatable underwear (have fun!)
7. #1 synth / your words are : delicate skin, "truth or dare" and the ever-so-understandable 'I'm more of an ass kinda guy'
8. jmterluk / your words are : teddy bear, ecstasy and silly amateur poetry
9. DigUpHerBones / your words are : massage oil, obnoxious make-up and veggie in a steakhouse
10. Bleed Away / your words are : hair dye, and proposal and diaper
11. bluesybilly / your words are : crinoline dress, Barry White and thirty-five dollar night-club tickets
12. jiminizzle / your words are : pheromones, cinnamon sweets and high heels on black ice

sent in list :
3. jammydude44
8. jmterluk
Last edited by circular.parade at Feb 6, 2009,
Damn, I guess I should start sucking up to get something easy....
Vivamus mea Lesbia, atque amemus,
rumoresque senum seueriorum
omnes unius aestimemus assis!
Quote by Eaglestalon101
Damn, I guess I should start sucking up to get something easy....

bumping this piece could be a good start

words coming up most probably during the intermission of tonight's habs game.
Sure thing boss

sure.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'll do it unless someone else claims it in a day or so and really wants to. I'll sub if somebody does.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Update ; I'm off working in a chalet for the upcoming days, might not be back until saturday. These might not be up on time, let's say they will be on the 15th max. Consider this a little probable extension, I might still be back on the 13th though.
so due date is extended to the 13th for now.
gotta drop, someone can fill in for me though....
if you need some to fill eagle's spot i can,
but i doubt i'll have something written in time.
only if you really need someone.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
^If you could, that would be great....I won't be for the next couple days
i'll do my best to work on something when i get home from work in four hours. i can have something done by tomorrow (so my sunday) at the latest. depends if mat wants to wait or not. it doesn't bother me either way.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Page 1 of 2