my friend got a orange tiny terror combo i want to hook up my 16 ohm splawn cab to it.

if i want to use the tt's speakr and my splawn simultaneously do i plug the ttspeaker into the 8 ohm jack as well as the splawn into the other 8 ohm jack?

or should i just plug the splawn into the 16 ohm jack and just use the 4x12/

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Neither.

Doing the first would end up blowing up both the Tiny Terror and the Splawn. You can't plug the Splawn into the Tiny Terror.

The only way you could do it is to plug the speaker directly into the Splawn. However, I have a hunch that a single speaker made for a 15 watt amp is not going to last long with a Splawn Superstock.

In fact, if the speaker is only 8 ohms itself, you can't plug the speaker into the Splawn at all unless your Splawn has switchable taps.
Last edited by al112987 at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by al112987
Neither.

Doing the first would end up blowing up both the Tiny Terror and the Splawn. You can't plug the Splawn into the Tiny Terror.

The only way you could do it is to plug the speaker directly into the Splawn. However, I have a hunch that a single speaker made for a 15 watt amp is not going to last long with a Splawn Superstock.

In fact, if the speaker is only 8 ohms itself, you can't plug the speaker into the Splawn at all unless your Splawn has switchable taps.

He doesn't have a Splawn Head, he has a Splawn cab, and wants to run the Tiny Terror on that cab.

EDIT: TS, I would just unplug the TT's speaker from it and plug in the cab to the 16 ohm input on the combo. The comnbo speaker won't play, but I know the cab will work this way.

But that's because I don't know how to run both of them. Wait for some one who knows how to use both first .

He wants to run the TT on the cab in combination with the speaker the TT combo already has in it.

DOUBLE EDIT: I edited this again because i sounded mean .

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Feb 3, 2009,
oh my bad, I got it mixed up.

Just plug the 4x12 into the 16 ohm jack and disconnect the TT speaker.
Quote by al112987
oh my bad, I got it mixed up.

Just plug the 4x12 into the 16 ohm jack and disconnect the TT speaker.

i went with option too lol you scared me at first

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I'm not totally sure if you can have both running at once, but if you just wanna use the cab, unhook the built in TT speaker, and connect the Splawn via the 16ohm jack.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

If the internal speaker is 16 ohms, you can plug both that and the cab into the 8 ohm outs. The two 8 ohm out are wired in parallel.
My Stuffs
Whammy->DL4->Holy Grail->MXR 108->Mesa Rectoverb
OCD->Sun Face->Big Muff->535Q->DL4->Orange TT