Well guys, I thought this would be cool to start a thread on. A few days ago, well, I have trouble saying it... I guess I'll have to do a pictorial!

At first i was like:

Then I decided to:

Then i decided to take out(yes I have one):

Then,a friend walks into my house without even ringing the doorbell:

I was:

Kay, enough self humiliation, anything you guys did that's embarrassing/humiliating?
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Patrick L

how awkward was that?

Pretty bad..
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
I loled at the second pic.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Quote by skaterkevin87
Well guys, I thought this would be cool to start a thread on. A few days ago, well, I have trouble saying it... I guess I'll have to do a pictorial!

At first i was like:

Then I decided to:

Then i decided to take out(yes I have one):

Then, several friends walks into my house without even ringing the doorbell:

I was:

And then we watched:

Kay, enough self humiliation, anything you guys did that's embarrassing/humiliating?

I fixed it.
No he didn't join in... And @ irishstang_87, it's only the pit, it can't ridicule me in real life, so I'm fine with it lol.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
I wore my sisters pants to school in 5th grade.

I walked onto the bus and this kid was like, "Are those bell bottoms." To which I just denied and denied. But deep down i knew.

I cried that day in school.

Now i laugh about it. I actually brought it up the other day in conversation with a kid that witnessed that faithful day. That was 7 years ago. Good stuff.
sorry double post...

Boreamor, are you turning into jake-off?
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
this dumb girl bet me in an argument that corporate pop music is better then true passionate rock music. i was tired and now i feel dumb, i dont know why
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by boreamor
Nope. I added the stage you forgot to add in your story

Yeah, sure. And you probably were going to post this after?

There have been no circle jerks in my house...

Now, stop it, because I have a feeling that teh mods are out to get me. I don't wanna go back the day after I got out .
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
Quote by skaterkevin87
Yeah, sure. And you probably were going to post this after?

There have been no circle jerks in my house...

Now, stop it, because I have a feeling that teh mods are out to get me. I don't wanna go back the day after I got out .

hahaha......i would never eat that
Quote by skaterkevin87
No he didn't join in... And @ irishstang_87, it's only the pit, it can't ridicule me in real life, so I'm fine with it lol.

that's what you think!
Was it a normal love doll, or the actual Pamela love doll that you posted in your comment?
The actual pamela one... Jesus christ, stop asking me about my sh*t and post your own
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
Quote by skaterkevin87
The actual pamela one... Jesus christ, stop asking me about my sh*t and post your own

Yours is just so interesting* though!

*Hilarious
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by skaterkevin87

Legit Pamela doll! Awesome!

Ok, my most embarassing monet would be.... um errr.... I don't really have any that are as great as yours...

There was one time, in like 7th grade or 8th? Where I was at one of those school dances, and I asked a girl (she was with a group of like 5 other chicks) to slow dance with me, and they just laughed at me.

That's more sad, than embarassing though...