Page 1 of 3
I disagree. I think that Rowling is crap also. Though she's definitely better than Ms. Mormon Vampire.
kill all humans
pwned
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Say Ocean
It's not like King is super amazing either

yeah, but he's got skill, unlike Meyer whose just bad.

edit:
Quote by joshua122593
Fail.

And I mean you.

huh?
i didn't realise how dodgy king looked...but yeah i completely agree with him, she's crap.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
OWNED.

That's all I can say.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
, "she can't write worth a darn" OOOO totally owned her

it's a public statement, he's gotta at least be a little polite
my AP English teacher read those books just to see if they were good and he comes into class one day and announces "Twilight ****ing sucks"
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I thought this was going to be about BB king and john mayer..... damn.

anyways its about damn time someone of literary value publicly speaks out against twilight.

edit:
Quote by Waterboy799
my AP English teacher read those books just to see if they were good and he comes into class one day and announces "Twilight ****ing sucks"

Last edited by GettintheLedout at Feb 3, 2009,
LoL i thought this was about BB King vs John Mayer, being on UG and all :P But i agree she totally fails. Going and writing a romantical vampire story thats just ghey
By the power of Greyskull
Quote by UOfan777
am I the only one who laughed when I saw that picture of King?

i did too, not the photographer's best work...
i do hope he was making a face at the camera though
.....even though i'm willing to bet none of us have ever read a page of the books.

or any book for that matter.

though a friend of mine did read about half of one back before it got popular hoping it would eventually get better. it never did.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
well, King hasn't exactly been turning out classic after classic himself.

but still, i can't stand Twilight.

at least King can write.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I disagree. I think that Rowling is crap also. Though she's definitely better than Ms. Mormon Vampire.

you hate mainstream, you just need to grow out of your adolescence.
But The king is 100% right, when i was reading the interview, it was the exact same things i said about twilight and why its so popular.
FCKN OWNED !!!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by convictionless
you hate mainstream, you just need to grow out of your adolescence.
But The king is 100% right, when i was reading the interview, it was the exact same things i said about twilight and why its so popular.

kill all humans
Quote by daytripper75
well, King hasn't exactly been turning out classic after classic himself.

It
Christine
Carrie
The Dark Tower Series
The Dark Half
The Shining
Dreamcatcher
Pet Cemetery
The Green Mile
'Salem's Lot
Insomnia

must i go on?
Last edited by linnux at Feb 3, 2009,
meyer just took a story that's been told a million times (girl falling in love with monster AKA vampire) and marketed it to dumb teenage girls
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
meyer just took a story that's been told a million times (girl falling in love with monster AKA vampire) and marketed it to dumb teenage girls

This.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Maybe Stephen King should spend more time trying to write another good book, instead of the mediocre ones he's put out for the last few years, and then he can't insult Twilight. That said, I'm not a fan of Twilight, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by linnux
i did too, not the photographer's best work...
i do hope he was making a face at the camera though

Meyer's picture wasn't great either, she loocked like a female Andy Samberg.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I saw, it's awesome.

Finally someone speaks up who has earned the right to do so.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
why does he need to re-prove himself?
he's already got a bunch of classics
he could retire and everyone would be like
"He was a great author, I hope he enjoys his Red Sox games"
Quote by linnux
It
Christine
Carrie
The Dark Tower Series
The Dark Half
The Shining
Dreamcatcher
Pet Cemetery
The Green Mile
'Salem's Lot
Insomnia

must i go on?

You forgot The Stand silly.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Maybe Stephen King should spend more time trying to write another good book, instead of the mediocre ones he's put out for the last few years, and then he can't insult Twilight. That said, I'm not a fan of Twilight, either.

That is very bad logic. You can't just do great **** forever, eventually you just run out of ideas. He is a quality writer.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by linnux
It
Christine
Carrie
The Dark Tower Series
The Dark Half
The Shining
Dreamcatcher
Pet Cemetery
The Green Mile
'Salem's Lot
Insomnia

must i go on?

i'm not saying King can't write. i love the Dark Tower series, and i've read some of his other books.

but he has plenty of mediocre books as well.
Quote by tayroar
You forgot The Stand silly.

That is very bad logic. You can't just do great **** forever, eventually you just run out of ideas. He is a quality writer.

didnt want the list to be too long
Quote by linnux
why does he need to re-prove himself?
he's already got a bunch of classics
he could retire and everyone would be like
"He was a great author, I hope he enjoys his Red Sox games"

Because, it'd be like Christopher Reeves rolling up onto the set of Superman and insinuating to Brandon Routh that he could still do a much better job in the cape.
Quote by tayroar

No, it isn't.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 3