If the drums were bigger the first track would be awesome, just stick a nice bass riff in there and you've got a good song
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
If the drums were bigger the first track would be awesome, just stick a nice bass riff in there and you've got a good song

Thanks. I noticed the drum tracks was kind of quite, but I didn't think much of it. I did have a bass track in there, but I used guitar pro to make it and when you export a MIDI the tuning f**cks up and it doesn't sounds right.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
If you use torrents I'd reccomend downloading Reason 4, Cubase SX3 and Amplitube... Will definately fill out your sound
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
If you use torrents I'd reccomend downloading Reason 4, Cubase SX3 and Amplitube... Will definately fill out your sound

alright. what are your opinions on Acid Pro 7? I've been using that and it's good for recording and all, but i can't figure out how to normalize/bass boost my tracks with that so I use Audacity.
Quote by quam
Thats badass man

thanks bro i love hearing positive feedback from you guys