No idea why I'm asking the Pit, but if any of you are partial to a bit of... well Vodka Martini, what ratios do you reccomend?

Just tried 50ml vodka to somewhere around 150ml martini and it wasn't great so suggestions if you have the time to waste
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Half shots are a bit beyond my level of soficsication... Suppose I could change shots to pints and see how that works
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by Survivalism

Cheers man... If you ever need anyone to have a baby for you just let me know

Martinis are ALWAYS stirred, never shaken. James Bond needs to get his shit straight. A shaken martini is called a Bradford.

A true martini never has vodka and if it does, then it is indeed a vodka martini. Bravo TS!
Quote by Survivalism

this never gets old. it's 10000x better than any searchbar joke.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Being Welsh all this stirring or shaking nonsense is just an unnecessary endevour, basically if it cant be done with a spoon, then it can't be done.

Also James Bond is a girly boy. Anywayz (<-Look Gangsta) I'm going to try a different ratio for the next one and update you on my progress... Peace out for a bit blaad