Cheers for looking at the thread. This is a recording done by me and a friend... it;'s pretty rough at the moment, but any comments would be appreciated... It's in my profile by the way... Sorry about that
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Feb 3, 2009,
Cheers for the comment man, it's definately appreciated. The song is pretty far from finished, bit of an on going project to be honest, due to the bass player (in the complicated parts) other band. Will hopefully get a chance to get some sort of order to it and master it in the next couple of weeks
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Got a closer to finished version up, would appreciate any comments and will comment back

I will check this out after school. I hafta leave in about 5 mins, wait, I listen to it now.

Is your name actually Thor? Mine friends name Is Thor. I asked if his dads name is Thrain(Lords of the rings). I also asked where he lived. And he said dilworth, and I said, that mountain is actually mordor.

EDIT: That song is so ****ing crazy! I think you should add a gang vocal in thee near the end that says something like "Thor thor Thor thor the mountain King!
Do that like 2 or three times, and have one person saying the main stuff, and the others doingthe echo and have one person Keep on saying "Thor thor Thor thor Thor thor Thor" See Creeping Death by Metallica to see what I mean, "Die by my hand! Killing cross the land!" and cliff keeps on saying," die die die die die die die die" like 4 seconds apart each time.

Damn, critiquing makes me want to record so bad! I just need to buy a computer monitor and I can record. Only 1 mic though atm.
..I was watching my death.
Last edited by timbit2006 at Feb 27, 2009,
I liked the drums and bass a lot. The synth sounds were hideous imo. In overall, I definitely liked this tune. It's got that heavy, aggressive and somewhat primitive (in a good way) feel to it. The distorted bass is killer!

Check out mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1074538
The synth sounds were hideous imo.QUOTE]

IMO they were excellent. I have to totally disagree with you.

Another thing that could be good is using a Danelectro FREESPEECH Talk Box. They are relatively cheap, in Canada at Axemusic, they are $97.00
If you already dont know what it is, search it up on youtube. I'm sure youll get some good examples.

****! I'm late for school! that's 5 days in a row! I missed TA(Teachers advisement/planning) 4 times last week completly, and about 2 times the week before last week. Eh, it was worth it. You have inspired me to do a crazy instrumental with a couple of sections of gang vocals(I think I inspired myself with gang vocals)
I'l have to try out tha gang vocals idea, there will also be somebody rapping on the next take I put up lol, think it's going in the bit before the heavy bit at the end.

That's a fair comment about the synths, I originally wanted a choir, but it turned out the one from the local church wouldn't work with 2 stoned people at 1 in the morning, picky bastards.

I've been looking in to a few different pedals, however until money starts appearing in my bank account I'm stuck with whatever effects I can steal off the internet lol. Thanks for the comments

Just buy/borrow a keyboard. That's how I do all my synth stuff. Well, I havent posted any yet. Most electric Yamaha pianos have a choir function, and lots of other cool synth stuff. They also got drum machines.
I use EZdrummer through Cubase normally for drums, this track was done on a Mac though, so we used Logic Pro, think the drums came from Garage Band and the synths were from Logic add ons.

I've got a keyboard, but it's really old and pretty much crap, I may start looking for a small Midi one so I can get some use out of the 18 gig of synths I've got on my pc