okay my gf b-day is coming up and she wants to have a party. the problem is she wants to invute this kid i absolutly hate. I told her that she shouldnt because if he tried anything it would b very ugly. hes one of those guys whos all over other peoples girls and is just a straight up freak. but my gf is too nice to tell him 2 fukk off.
what should i do?
Quote by Mad Mike 829
okay my gf b-day is coming up and she wants to have a party. the problem is she wants to invute this kid i absolutly hate. I told her that she shouldnt because if he tried anything it would b very ugly. hes one of those guys whos all over other peoples girls and is just a straight up freak. but my gf is too nice to tell him 2 fukk off.
what should i do?

well since your girlfriend is too nice, maybe you should tell him.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

tell him urself.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
is she convinced that he shouldn't be there? just tell him off politely or somethin if shes too nice she could say it got cancelled due to family issues or something like that.
Don't worry about it man, people like that will always be around, just laugh at the little boy
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
let him to come if he tries anything when hes there whoop his ass

bt its ur gfs bday jus do w/e she tells u dude
Quote by f22master
tell him urself.

i cant stand him so much im pretty sure i would be talking with my fists
start a fight and beat his ass!

ha, no, im kidding. Thats a terrible idea. if she doesnt want him there then tell him he cant come. If she doesnt want him there just suck it up, its her party and she should get it her way....... that way youll be happier in the long run too
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
ok, sit down and tell her, show her that he will just ruin the party, also tell him, warn him even before the party, and if that does nothing, bring some of your friends to the party and make it apparent that you are watching him like a hawk.
Quote by Mad Mike 829

im sure you're mature enough to hold your temper for what, five minutes, what are you 13? god, whiny bitch, i should get all over your girlfriend then beat your ass
watch him. if he tries anyhting dont fight him, hit him in the back of your head as hard as you can with your fist. keep your wrist straight or you may break it.
Quote by Mad Mike 829

Dont be an ass, this is what causes drama.

people need to learn that communication is usually most effective when words are involved
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by Mad Mike 829

"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by linnux
im sure you're mature enough to hold your temper for what, five minutes, what are you 13? god, whiny bitch, i should get all over your girlfriend then beat your ass

welcome to UG where we try to show off our E-penis on the first day and live
you are gonna get eaten alive....
dude just fukk your gf and make fun of the boy!
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
If you're that insecure about your girlfriend, dump her, you obviously can't trust her not to get off with some random guy.
Quote by convictionless
welcome to UG where we try to show off our E-penis on the first day and live
you are gonna get eaten alive....

i've been on here a month mans, i already got this shit down, plus i aint frontin'(lol slang), i just hate kids who are like "dude im so cool because i want to beat up this kid who has no friends" i was one of those kid w/o friends, now im big and mean and have no tolerance for assholes/chavs like him

edit:
i see i killed the thread

<.<

>.>

good... good
*rubs hands together*

and for all intents and purposes;
sage
Last edited by linnux at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by linnux
i've been on here a month mans, i already got this shit down, plus i aint frontin'(lol slang), i just hate kids who are like "dude im so cool because i want to beat up this kid who has no friends" i was one of those kid w/o friends, now im big and mean and have no tolerance for assholes/chavs like him

edit:
i see i killed the thread

<.<

>.>

good... good
*rubs hands together*

and for all intents and purposes;
sage

everything you just said made less sense than the lyrics to Loser by Beck.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate