Page 1 of 2
I've got to do this little 'Mythbusters' presentation in my Bio class. Stuff like toothpaste for pimples, and banana skin for warts, honey/vinegar for cuts, carrots for eyesight was what a couple people did. It's gotta be something like that.

Any ideas?
pulling out to stop pregnancy
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Masturbation=Hairy palms. Best video for class EVER.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

fapping makes you go blind

but on a slightly more serious note i've heard this myth from my teammates on the wrestling team that u shouldnt fap the day before a match cuz it makes u weak. im actually curios to see if there's any truth to that.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!

Tengu Warriors. I personally don't believe in them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
The yellow dye in mountain dew makes your pecker shrink. Do it.

no, the yellow dye is supposed to kill all your sperm, mythbusters "busted" this but they used cola instead of Mountain Dew
Quote by heavymetal11
apperently if you eat 12 bananas in a row you could die, you could give it a shot.

and if the TS doesnt post back in a couple of days.... i hope you feel bad.
Quote by yoyodunno
I've got to do this little 'Mythbusters' presentation in my Bio class. Stuff like toothpaste for pimples, and banana skin for warts, honey/vinegar for cuts, carrots for eyesight was what a couple people did. It's gotta be something like that.

Any ideas?
I think this has already been proven to be true.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by linnux
no, the yellow dye is supposed to kill all your sperm, mythbusters "busted" this but they used cola instead of Mountain Dew

How could they bust the myth with cola instead of mountain dew (or mellow yellow) which is the independent variable in the myth?

Plus I don't know about you but when I was in elementary school word on the street was that it made your dick shrink, not make you infertile.
CandleJack doesn't exist.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
Oh, it's for biology class, eh? Well, I've got two suggestions. First of all, get two children. Deprive one of salt, and castrate the other one. See what happens.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by angusfan16
See how many babies you can nail to a giraffe.

This^
Quote by angusfan16
See how many babies you can nail to a giraffe.
not really a myth, just a challenge
Quote by Silence&Requiem
fapping makes you go blind

but on a slightly more serious note i've heard this myth from my teammates on the wrestling team that u shouldnt fap the day before a match cuz it makes u weak. im actually curios to see if there's any truth to that.

No correlation between sexual activity, and athletic activity.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Test the myth that bumsecks gives you AIDS.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by metalmlitiachaz
not really a myth, just a challenge

Would be a fun attempt though.
Sail upon the open skies
Cut yourself. Not this emo stuff. I'm talking large gash in the forearm. Then pour Javex into it. See if it hurts, and write a report on it.
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
Quote by RU Experienced?
How could they bust the myth with cola instead of mountain dew (or mellow yellow) which is the independent variable in the myth?

Plus I don't know about you but when I was in elementary school word on the street was that it made your dick shrink, not make you infertile.

mine was just the opposite, it killed your sperm (you could always make more) and that was "bad" it not like drinking two mountain dews ~ an hour before sex makes a great contraceptive or anything...
Quote by tayroar
No correlation between sexual activity, and athletic activity.

actually its been proven that it boosts it lol.
Quote by convictionless
actually its been proven that it boosts it lol.

No it doesn't, if you need further proof of it I'll look for it, but I think it increases testosterone level, well this doesn't really help in the immediate, maybe if you would jack off then work out it will help you in the long run, but adrenaline is really the only thing that helps you in the immediate.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by heavymetal11
apperently if you eat 12 bananas in a row you could die, you could give it a shot.

Go for it man!
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Are you not allowed to confirm myths?

Bust it or confirm it. It doesn't matter.

I was thinking about doing the one about how Cocaine used to be in Cokacola around a hundred years ago.
Quote by yoyodunno
Bust it or confirm it. It doesn't matter.

I was thinking about doing the one about how Cocaine used to be in Cokacola around a hundred years ago.

How are you going to bust that? It did.
Quote by vintage x metal

thats not a myth its a fact
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by yoyodunno
I said you can bust or confirm it.

But, yeah that one seems too much of a fact instead of myth.

Castrate a small child and determine whether or not he will become a giant. It'll take years.. but still.
Quote by vintage x metal

anybody remember this old meme?

DO IT!
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Page 1 of 2