So I have a Vox AC15, and when I boost it with my OCD it has a great OD.

Now, I if wanted even more gain out of it, could I run a LPB-1 at the same time with my OCD, or would that just be too crazy? Would it drive the amp harder, or would it be muddy, feedback easily etc. etc.

Help?
It would push the amp alot harder but beware feedback might creep up on ya. I usually run a clean boost in front of my ods when Im playing and it works out great but there is the noise issue. So a noise supressor is recommended.

And side note I have ran three inline before. So I could solo boost my clean boost into my OD's. So anything is possible you just have to give it a shot and see how you like it...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Feb 3, 2009,
I'd try it. Why not? I know people who've done stuff similar to that, OD + Clean Boost, and it sounds good. Definitely pushes the amp harder.
I clean boost my OD pedal for a little more gain. *allows me to basically set the OD gain at 2/3 and then boost it up to the tone I'd get were I to set it at full*
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
I'm talking more about using two clean boosts at the same time, not boosting an OD pedal, although that's a good idea too...

Basically:

Can I use the OCD and LPB-1 both as cleans boosts, at the same time, on my overdriven AC15 to get a lot more gain out of it?
Quote by Mitchell?
I'm talking more about using two clean boosts at the same time, not boosting an OD pedal, although that's a good idea too...

Basically:

Can I use the OCD and LPB-1 both as cleans boosts, at the same time, on my overdriven AC15 to get a lot more gain out of it?

Ohhh, I see. Yeah, try it out, I think it'd sound pretty good.
Quote by Mitchell?

Basically:

Sorry dude, I understand. But yeah, I'm sure it'd work well, cause one adds some gain, and the next adds some more and then it hits the amp and is driven hard. I also use my clean boost to boost one OD which I stack before another.

But I'm sure it'd work just fine.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.