Page 1 of 2
This kid was given some crazy stuff at the dentist when he had his tooth removed. I couldn't stop laughing, this is EXACTLY what some of my friends are like when they trip on stuff.

'David After Dentist'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
nitrous oxide (laughing gas) Can relax you that much! Unless he was put under But I doubt that to have a baby tooth removed.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
is this real life?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
That scream was priceless.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Hahaha I like when he screams.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by boxcarmonument
nitrous oxide (laughing gas) Can relax you that much! Unless he was put under But I doubt that to have a baby tooth removed.

When I had laughing gas I didn't have any mental reaction to it, it was all physical for me. He had stitches too though - when I had my teeth pulled he just gave me some gauze and told me to have a popsicle
That is the new Charlie Bit My Finger everyone. An instant classic.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
i closed out youtube but i can still here the video playing!?!?!?????
Last edited by linnux at Feb 3, 2009,
Hahahahah
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The scream was priceless.

EDIT: I put the exact same thing as another guy. **** I'm unoriginal.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Feb 3, 2009,

That kid was.

"Is this real life?????"

"Why is this happening to me?"

LOL.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
"i....i have two fingers" that was one of the funniest things ive seen for some time
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
"i....i have two fingers" that was one of the funniest things ive seen for some time

"Now i have four..."
Oh LORD that was hilarious. He was like

RAAAAAAAAWWRR

I thought he was gonna morph into a lion. He probably thought so too.
Quote by crackerpleaz
"Is this real life?"

"is this just fantasy,
Caught in a landslide,
no excape from reality."

Sorry I couldn't help it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Holy.
"You have four eyes."

I rofled pretty hard.
"Why is this happening to me??"
haha he screams for like a minute and then is just calm
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by boxcarmonument

I think he had an extra tooth, according to the sidebar. That's probably different, he actually should have a few adult teeth by that age.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
it's like some repressed demonic hate came out of him. that scream was some serious sh*t. rofl
"I have 2 fingers! no I have 4 fingers!" LMFAO!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.

This is hilarious.

"Is this real life?"

"Is this going to be forever?"

This is priceless.
that was great. what drug was it? it couldn't have just been the nitrous, that stuff only lasts for a minute or two.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
that was great. what drug was it? it couldn't have just been the nitrous, that stuff only lasts for a minute or two.

it can last for a long time if you are given a consistent dose over a fairly long period (which is what usually happens at the dentists) and in that case the after effects make you feel pretty messed up as well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Bitch be trippin balls

Quote by Ferrets!
That scream was priceless.

for a minute that scream sounded like the one at the end of Dead Skin Mask-Slayer
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Him Raging:WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

then falls back all mellowed out..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Youtube failing for anyone else right now?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Page 1 of 2