hey guys I'm building a custom guitar from scratch, and i need a strat style bridge but here's the thing its a non trem guitar so i need a bridge that lets the strings go through the bridge and not the body, i don't know what there called and cant find one in any catalogs, please help!
it's called a top-mount bridge, usually

there are a few at guitarfetish.com, allparts.com, guitarpartsusa.com, and stewmac.com

I dont like the saddles on most of the top-mount ones, though >=[
There is one on stewmac that doesnt need string thru. But the string spacing is wider than most bridges.
the guitar was the squire bullet, 1 hum 1 knob and it had a top mount bridge i guess, but i took it apart years ago and rebuilding it now with a new neck and pickup and the whole 9, but i cant find a replacement bridge
Drill 6 holes and spend five dollars on string ferrules?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I offer 25% of on allparts products... any more and it's not even worth my time or effort
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
I got my toploading strat style hardtail from ebay for a combied shipping and price for $14.

And I have not bought anything from nuthinbuttrubl8 or LP but I would like to........If I had money .

Edit: Sorry guys I didn't know about your discounts before I bought the parts.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Last edited by Unherolike at Feb 4, 2009,
it's right in my sig man
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology