Gonna see those guys the 16 april ( not on the flyer because it got booked ). You know whats awsome its my ****ING BIRTHDAY What a badass show. Terror, Badass Hardcore Straight from Bostom. Winds of Plague, Badass Deathcore whit Keyboards. Emmure, and All shall Perish !

Seriously this tour is gonna be sick as ****.

Who plan to see them ?

edit : HOLY CRAP I JUST NOTICED SHAI HULUD
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
AHHH i just missed emmure with born of osiris and impending doom like 3 weeks ago. hope all goes well dude
Shai Hulud is the only band worth seeing. Seriously, why do they get stuck on such awful lineups?
I had the extreme displeasure of seeing Emmure with After The Burial and Beneath The Massacre. If I didn't have to stay until the end of the show to hand out fliers, I would've left without hesitation. Absolutely terrible live. All Shall Perish is good, but get really boring halfway through one song. I enjoy Winds of Plague, but I've heard their live show is terrible and I don't think I could sit through it.
Last edited by saxaxe at Feb 3, 2009,
Emmure ****ty live ? Honestly, I think they are good

What about Shai Hulud live ?

Im here mainly for Winds of Plague and Terror

Seriously, Terror is what got me into hardcore when i was 10 years old.

FACEBOOK
Last edited by Hcmanu at Feb 3, 2009,
Shai Hulud is incredible live, but I can promise you nobody in the crowd will know any of the songs or give a shit. I saw them in a packed room when they opened for Born of Osiris and people were talking during their set and not paying attention. They need to start playing with bands on their level.
And Emmure is just an awful band in general. Seeing them live just reinforces that fact.
Emmure are kind of awesomely funny. I mean, I would never listen to anything that terrible, but their lyrics are so entertaining..
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by sk8ordie97
what kind of metal is emmure?

They're not.
They're moshcore. Crappy, crappy moshcore.

EDIT:
Why the fuck is this called the metal tour?
Last edited by saxaxe at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by Manos15
Terror needs to stop playing with such ****ty bands.

And the amount of flat brim hats and Nike dunks will be insane.

'looking at head, looking at shoes ''

LOL well dosent matter

I honestly dont know why its named the metal tour.

I wish one day to see Terror along whit Death before dishonor. That would be my dream

FACEBOOK
Why the hell isn't Terror or Shai Hulud headlining? No one even cared about Winds of Plague until Decimate the Weak came out last year.
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by Cgc1215
Why the hell isn't Terror or Shai Hulud headlining? No one even cared about Winds of Plague until Decimate the Weak came out last year.

i did

But i agree. Terror and Shai Hululd should be headlining.

They are here since wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more time

FACEBOOK
Quote by Manos15
Terror needs to stop playing with such ****ty bands.

And the amount of flat brim hats and Nike dunks will be insane.

The latter part is correct, but on the subject of the former...uh... forget it.
I've seen Shai Hulud play with crappy bands before. They should tour with Converge instead.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by Hcmanu
I wish one day to see Terror along whit Death before dishonor. That would be my dream

I had the chance to live your dream, twice. The first time I left when they played and the second time I just didn't go to that particular show.

Anyways, on the topic of this thread, this tour is an abortion... with the exception of Shai Hulud who put on a really cool show. Matt Fox sure knows how to play the guitar.
The only reason I would go is for All Shall Perish. And I wouldn't go all the way to Winston Salem just to see them open.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Terror is from LA, but they put on a GREAT show, I remember when i saw them with Hatebreed Scott threw me the mic. Emmure puts on a good show if everyone in the crowd knows them.