I just cant seem to get a clean pinch on the 6th string when I try. I have no problems on any other strings. Any advice?
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,
and they shall be forever known as the person i cannot escape in the pit

^Me

Valveking Wiki
did you try picking in different spots along your string? it tends to help me sometimes.

that and how deep you pick it might have something to do with it also.
Im getting a harmonic but its just not ringing out the way the other do. I know where the spot it is. Is it possible my string is too loose since im in drop c?
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I will make it my personal mission to track you down and floss your teeth with a wound g string.

Quote by Zaphikh
Oh yes, the communist.

^Me
Quote by Al4Project
Yes,
and they shall be forever known as the person i cannot escape in the pit

^Me

Valveking Wiki
That's very possible, especially if you're using .10s or .09s. But, to repeat the other guys, dig deaper. And also try picking them harder and adding vibrato
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
you basically just need to experiment, with different node points (spots on the strings) and thumb position. a technique i use, sort of (im doing my best to explain this, its hard without showing you, so forgive me) bending the string up into my pick, while still picking of course.

pinch harmonics all depend on the vibrato you put on them after you pick it. remember that.
6th being low or high? Because i know I can almost never get a good harmonic off the high E (D in my case, I play down a step) off on my warlock, and I've been playing 8 years and I have ALL the sweet spots memorized. Some guitars are just bitchy...

Please use tags for tabs....
Pah, I can pinch pretty well on my .62 gauge low Bb, you just need practice
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Guitar x Dude 7
pinch harmonics all depend on the vibrato you put on them after you pick it. remember that.

Not quite true: you can get the harmonic without vibrato however they sound much, much, much cooler if you do.
you need more gain probably or different pick ups
and yea just keep trying
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.