does anyone know any good settings for James rhythm sound on justice , like on eye of the beholder , it sounded very smooth and really heavy so i trieddd the rectifier setting but i cant seem to zero in on the sound any tips ? thank u
I don't have the Vypyr, but try cutting some mids, boosting the bass and treble, and crank up the gain. See what it sounds like with those settings. Also check out the Ultimate Settings Thread, they can give you more detailed settings there.
thanxx, i got close to the sound but now im not sure whether to use the diezel setting or the rectifierrr , cuase i heard the sumwhere that he used diezels and the rectifiers togetherr and that he left the mids on the amp to make the sound stick out and lowered them in the studio
I use the Diezel for it... but I would suggest closing the back for tighter punchier bass.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Hey flyingE27 which vypyr do you have?
I'm guessing it's above 15 right?
Jump in my fire, I'm far beyond driven.

amp--- Peavey Vypyr 15 (fucking love it)