This thread is for all things Scrubs.

You can catch 2 new episodes of Scrubs on ABC every tuesday from 9 to 10 pm.
Reruns are on ABC (I don't know the time slot) and Comedy Central from 7 to 8

Anyways, why isn't Turk in the 2 new episodes? Is Donald Faison filming something else?

Also, I don't exactly like seeing Dr. Cox as Chief of Medicine. He doesn't get to be a doctor any more (not literally, of course, de facto)
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Feb 3, 2009,
I thought this was all over.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
New episodes of Scrubs are still playing? What are they now, like forty?
Strats & Seagulls
Hey Spartan, when did they originally air?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
They're in their 30's, and this is the last season, running on ABC now.

They are showing 2 episodes from 9 to 10 every Tuesday night on ABC. They also show reruns from the new season on other days on ABC so you can catch up.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Feb 3, 2009,
Turk has one ball now. Idk why. JD has a day dream about going to Ball-Mart to pick out a prosthetic testicle with him. Probably his gayest daydream ever. And thats saying a lot.
Quote by MOFAUX
Turk has one ball now. Idk why. JD has a day dream about going to Ball-Mart to pick out a prosthetic testicle with him. Probably his gayest daydream ever. And thats saying a lot.

Slightly off topic, but okay. He was in all the other episodes this season, but not these!

Oh, and Ted finally having the balls to ask a girl out ftw.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Slightly off topic, but okay.

How was that off-topic? Cox was Chief of Medicine in that episode. It was a new one.
Because it happened last season, but it doesn't matter, it's a scrubs thread.

Quote by John Frusciante
Ok, thanks. I don't have tv at my place unfortunately, so I have to wait until they hit the internets.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Because it happened last season, but it doesn't matter, it's a scrubs thread.

Well, I guess I need to bone up on my scrubs episodes.

*High Five the Todd for saying "bone up"
They were good episodes, but I miss Turk too. I think Dr. Cox will step down as chief of medicine soon. Also, change this to the ULTIMATE SCRUBS THREAD
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
i heard that some actors would miss one episode at varying points in the season for budget reasons, so that was probably why turk was missing for episode 3.

also, kate micucci (played ted's girl, gooch in the newest one) is the most adorable person in the world! there is no better word to describe her. kudos to ted for the hot one
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Feb 5, 2009,
Quote by msuspartan
They were good episodes, but I miss Turk too. I think Dr. Cox will step down as chief of medicine soon. Also, change this to the ULTIMATE SCRUBS THREAD

Use the search bar.

There happens to be a Scrubs thread.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Is this really the last season? I don't understand why they would bring it back just for one more.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Slightly off topic, but okay. He was in all the other episodes this season, but not these!

Oh, and Ted finally having the balls to ask a girl out ftw.

I haven't seen the past 2 episodes (have them on my DVR), but I know that there was an earlier episode that he wasn't on at all. I don't remember what the plot was, but it was the one where JD wants to think of the worst possible thing happening, and he thinks "Turk is dying, Turk is dying, Turk is dying." I remember wondering, "Did Turk really die, because he's not on this episode at all."

There really hasn't been a lot of Turk this season. There have been a few episodes where he plays a major role, but in most he's been a minor character and in some he wasn't even on.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by gavz_verdikt
Use the search bar.

There happens to be a Scrubs thread.

This
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮