so my lame ass school wont let you have any electronical devices at school but i really want to listen to my ipod so i usually just jab a hole in my hoody pocket put my ipod in the pocket and run my earphones through the jacket into my sleeve and rest my head on my hand listining to music. But i want a better way because the earphones make my hand all sweaty and i get tired of having my head on my hand all period.. So i need some good ADVICE...
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Put you iPod in your jean pocket, Run your headphones through your shirt, pull them out through the back, place them in your ear.
Easy enough
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
ipod back pocket
wire up back coming up to neck
splits to each ear
ear hood, but not up just bunched around your neck to hide wire

also,
JUST PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS N00B YOU NEED THIS SHIT TO SURVIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NOW IS NOTHING LIKE THE REAL WORLD, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE "PROBLEMS" OUT IN THE REAL WORLD
Ipod in the pocket with headphones up through the shirt is the way to go bro. And wear headgear.
Get some earbuds with a black cord and wear a black hoodie or something with a black collar, it'll help conceal it more. Also, long hair helps. I would always just use one headphone: if on the right side of the room, I'm wear the right one and vice versa so the ear pointing toward the teacher didn't have anything in it. Run it through your hoodie or something.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
^ That was large.

all the better to get my point across
Just put it on your desk, so when your teacher notices and takes it away, you can pay attention to your class.
Quote by linnux
all the better to get my point across

I couldn't hear you though, I had headphones in.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by Jericho114
Grow your hair.

Basically this, but dye your hair so it matches the color of your earphones/buds or get some earbuds that are already the same color as your hair.
Works perfectly.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I couldn't hear you though, I had headphones in.

but.. but... bu- its in TEXT!!!
*head explodes*
Quote by Eradicated
Put you iPod in your jean pocket, Run your headphones through your shirt, pull them out through the back, place them in your ear.
Easy enough
this AND put a hood up, and if your hair covers your ears, thebetter
Have Heart

xXx STRAIGHT EDGE xXx

//Are you as think as i drunk you are?//

Quote by DrPants PhD

-Some pregnant teacher threw up on my sister, lawl.
OWNED
Last edited by heavymetal31 at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by linnux
ipod back pocket
wire up back coming up to neck
splits to each ear
ear hood, but not up just bunched around your neck to hide wire

also,
JUST PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS N00B YOU NEED THIS SHIT TO SURVIVE IN THE REAL WORLD, WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING NOW IS NOTHING LIKE THE REAL WORLD, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITTLE "PROBLEMS" OUT IN THE REAL WORLD

The pit does....
^ Yes, Insert the iPod through your anus untill it is firmly lodged in your rectum. The desire and perhaps even the reflex of excretion might occur but just ignore it. Once the iPod is safely inserted say 5 to 6 inches up the rectum, focus on causing your abdomen and internal muscles to shimmy the buds up your rectum, through the lower intestine, through the smaller intestine, up into your stomach where you can proceed to dry heave untill the buds come up into the upper area of your throat. From there you can use the nasal passages to locate the ear buds near enough to the ear drum to pick up the vibrations sent through the ear buds.

After this, changing songs or cds is a simple matter of eating enough gas producing foods such as onions and beans. Once inserted the iPod will never have to be removed.

The term IPod has never been more fitting.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Last edited by Seryaph at Feb 3, 2009,
Quote by enomushiki
Duct tape your iPod to your crotch area so they can't search you.

Genius!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
wear a long sleeve shirt, and run the earbud (only 1) up through it. put your sleeve over your palm, and put your earbud in your palm (under your sleeve). Support your head with said arm, with your palm over your ear. Fit the earbud in you ear (through the sleeve). Listen to the music.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Be a man and pay attention. It'll be better for you in the long run.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by Seryaph
^ Yes, Insert the iPod through your anus untill it is firmly lodged in your rectum. The desire and perhaps even the reflex of excretion might occur but just ignore it. Once the iPod is safely inserted say 5 to 6 inches up the rectum, focus on causing your abdomen and internal muscles to shimmy the buds up your rectum, through the lower intestine, through the smaller intestine, up into your stomach where you can proceed to dry heave untill the buds come up into the upper area of your throat. From there you can use the nasal passages to locate the ear buds near enough to the ear drum to pick up the vibrations sent through the ear buds.

After this, changing songs or cds is a simple matter of eating enough gas producing foods such as onions and beans. Once inserted the iPod will never have to be removed.

The term IPod has never been more fitting.

that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY to well thought out
Quote by Jericho114
Grow your hair.

no problem with that one!
Quote by tancanada

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by linnux

quoting for great justice
Quote by enomushiki
Duct tape your iPod to your crotch area so they can't search you.

yea but taking the tape off after would be a bitch
Quote by tancanada

Quote by thsrayas

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by linnux
that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY to well thought out

No, dude. The buds just need to follow the trail that Lemmewinks, his follow furry creatures and Paris Hilton followed up Mr. Slave. This has all been done before.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Normally I'd go out of my way to bash any TS, but this time I understand his desire to listen to music during class. I find myself in his situation all the time.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Quote by imdeth
Up the butt. Ipod. Butt. Up.

This. Only way. And then to change the song, learn how to shift your bowels perfectly.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲