Hey UG

i wanna switch out my neck or bridge pickup on my B.C. Rich Masterpiece Bich with an EMG Humbucker. do you have to make any extra modifactions to the holding chamber thing? (excuse my lack of vocabulary)
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?

I want teh EMGz in mah BC rich so i ken be t3h br00tzalz.

All jokes aside, no, everything should fit. EMGs are a drop in for standard humbuckers, and the 9V battery should fit in the control cavity.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
If I recall correctly, mixing and matching actively and passive pickups is a pain in the ass. You might want to do a search and find more info. IIRC, it requires you to wire your pickup switch as a makeshift on/off switch, as well.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
If I recall correctly, mixing and matching actively and passive pickups is a pain in the ass. You might want to do a search and find more info. IIRC, it requires you to wire your pickup switch as a makeshift on/off switch, as well.

the stock ones are passive (at least i think,(i havent needed to chage a battery if there was one)) and the emg i'm getting ise also passvive
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by Black Label93
the stock ones are passive (at least i think,(i havent needed to chage a battery if there was one)) and the emg i'm getting ise also passvive

oooh. Don't go EMG if you go passive. There are much better options in the passive range. What kind of tone you going for?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
something that has a great lead metal tone. I just heard EMG's were pretty good
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?