alright, i hate to make a whole thread for this, but i'm really stuck here.

For english, i have to illustrate cleverness in a drawing and i have no idea what i could possibly do. The page is divided into six parts for different things so doing a whole comic is out of the question (there wouldn't be enough room in the one square) and my teacher said it has to be one picture anyways.

Any idea?
Last edited by Les Paul57 at Feb 3, 2009,
just copy a married to the sea comic. those are pretty clever.
I have no opinion on this matter.
what do you do in your art lessons? write essays?
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
what do you do in your art lessons? write essays?

i know, it's really stupid. he thinks this will help us get a deeper understanding of something or some crap like that.
Dogs playing poker with the caption "Holy **** I'm High".
wait... that's not clever.

Draw a crying boy playing guitar hero, with big letter on the screen "Get A Life"
WELL......

Draw a person in there desk at school, writing something. Then have him break his pencil. He gets up and goes to sharpen his pencil, starts to sharpen it(in an old school crank sharpener), and musical notes start to come out of the pencil sharpener. Then in the last panel a giant jack in the box springs out of the sharpener at the kid.

I tried.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by masterohumans
Draw someone whose clever. Like George Carlin or something.

^^good idea. drawing someone that's clever is pretty clever.
Quote by tremeloud
WELL......

Draw a person in there desk at school, writing something. Then have him break his pencil. He gets up and goes to sharpen his pencil, starts to sharpen it(in an old school crank sharpener), and musical notes start to come out of the pencil sharpener. Then in the last panel a giant jack in the box springs out of the sharpener at the kid.

I tried.

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Draw a funny pun. Like jumbo shrimp destroying a city or something.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You could write CLEVER on the paper. I think that would just make you a dick, though...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
your mom's clever...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Spill some tomato soup on the page and after it dries say that it's an abstract portrayal of your comprehension of life.

Guaranteed to work.
Quote by Jericho114

I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
A lightbulb above a stick persons head would do. But you could be clever and change the ordinary lightbulb to a power saving lightbulb... now that's efficient thinking....

MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Draw a dictionary with clever and it's definition written in. Or draw a teacher giving an assignment to draw something clever. Or, if you're willing to, just write "Something clever" really fucking big. Or leave it blank and when the teacher asks why, tell him/her it's a picture of your imagination.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Feb 3, 2009,
I can't really offer you a direct answer but...

There was a guy who was applying to an ivy league school and the application essay question was "What is the bravest thing you've ever done?" to which he replied only with "This." He got in.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

There was a guy who was applying to an ivy league school and the application essay question was "What is the bravest thing you've ever done?" to which he replied only with "This." He got in.

What a baller.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Xiaoxi

and i think im gonna do the "SOMETHING CLEVER" idea. it'll be good for a few laughs

edit: in which case for the brave column (which i'm kind of stuck on too) i'm going to write "SEE CLEVER"
Last edited by Les Paul57 at Feb 3, 2009,
The first thing that comes to my mind:

Draw a concert at the bottom of a hill with a banner saying something like "Come see the Rolling Stones!" with a few enormous boulders rolling down the hill toward the concert. Add some terrified people fleeing the scene for effect.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
I just thought of something else I've always wanted to see: a vampire snarling, casting aside a corpse, and saying, "Ech, O negative."
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD