I started a new diet today as part of my PT for the USMC, it's ****ing crazy all I can eat is 3 cans of tuna a day, drink 1 liter of grape fruit juice a day (that **** is TERRIBLE) and water or vitamin water, with 2 supplements of Glutamine a day.

mmmm delicious.

Anyone else ever been on any crazy ass diets?
Eating only three cans of tuna a day isn't good for you.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by nickolsson
just work out lazy bastard.

I do work out, a lot. What part of United States Marine Corps PT (physical training) did you not understand?
I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight. Just rubbing it in.

Edit: Although I suppose gaining weight is what you want to do in PT.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
To be honest man, that sounds good to me, may actually start it from tomorrow
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
To be honest man, that sounds good to me, may actually start it from tomorrow

The tuna part isn't bad really, I enjoy tuna, but grape fruit juice is wicked bitter.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Grape fruit juice is pretty bad.

My condolences to your family and friends.

haha. Yea dude.
Quote by Spoony_Bard

me too
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by Spoony_Bard

Edit: Although I suppose gaining weight is what you want to do in PT.

haha you bastards with you're fast metabolism.

For me my PT is to loose weight and get into better shape so I can ship off without having to go to PCP (physical conditioning platoon) which is a terrible place to end up apparently.
Quote by Erik_Aero
I thought too much Tuna was bad for you? Mercury or something.

I loves me some methylmercury with a nice side dish of bioaccumulation.
Quote by Erik_Aero
I thought too much Tuna was bad for you? Mercury or something.

According to the Marine Corps it's not, but I think I remember hearing that as well.
That's silly. You're not gonna get enough vitamins or minerals or anything besides whatever is in tuna.

And you should really be eating more than that a day if you're working out a lot.
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by silversoulcage
I started a new diet today as part of my PT for the USMC, it's ****ing crazy all I can eat is 3 cans of tuna a day, drink 1 liter of grape fruit juice a day (that **** is TERRIBLE) and water or vitamin water, with 2 supplements of Glutamine a day.

mmmm delicious.

Anyone else ever been on any crazy ass diets?

Wake up, 20 minute jog after 30 pushups, drink your "glutamine"(yogurt sausage) 20 more pushups, go to work, talk **** to your superiors that will earn you endless pushups, pullups, dying cockroaches..whatever. skip the twinkies, hot dogs and chips. get off work, work out in the gym instead of meat gazing, lose weight....damn fat bitch
Quote by silversoulcage
I do work out, a lot. What part of United States Marine Corps PT (physical training) did you not understand?

um well the initials USMC PT. idiot