Looking for a set of single coils to install in my strat, I play a lot of blues and alternative/indie-esque stuff as well. Examples would be SRV, clapton, pink floyd, etc.

Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Lace sensors are killer
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Texas Specials, if you want fairly cheap vintage tone.
Lace Sensors, if you want more modern yet classic tone.
Lindy Fralin, if you want expensive, but nice sounding tone.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Ive been interested in lace sensors for a while. How do they compare to the david gilmour EMG's?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
EMG's sound sterile to me, personally. You'd be better off with Lace Sensors.

Passive > active, IMHO.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Quote by djszkoda
EMG's sound sterile to me, personally. You'd be better off with Lace Sensors.

Passive > active, IMHO.

Of course, Ive just heard nothing but great things about that set. I dont want to be immedietly biased against them just because they are EMG's.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
No, of course not, your ears come before all of our opinions. But if you want to do some SRV and Gilmour, you'd be better of with the Sensors. Plus, they are leagues easier to install and don't require all that battery crap.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

True, ill give them a look. Any ideas which colors to look at?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Personal fav is red in bridge, gold in middle and blue in neck. And the combinations are truly endless.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.