they suck.

/thread
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

GREATEST
PIC
OF
LIFE

you just won the thread. a round of applause is in order *fap fap fa......CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

TF2 Player?
FUCK the police!

I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
The slutty bitches who get cars bought for them by their parents while us regular joes have to make a living in society and can only afford a car of maybe half the value.

F*** em'.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
The slutty bitches who get cars bought for them by their parents while us regular joes have to make a living in society and can only afford a car of maybe half the value.

**** em'.

this guy has the general idea of thread. follow his lead
Pretty much any 16 year old girl with a BMW or Mercedes, or any girl who has her car manufacturer as part of her license plate, e.g. "BMWGURL"
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
50 Cent.

/thread.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
This thread is now about Cotton.

GO!!!!
In response to my admission of Virginity:
Quote by RPGoof
We're all virgins here, don't worry.
Quote by Schism1985
I WILL ****ING MURDER ANYONE WHO WORKS HARDER THAN ME AND IS ABLE TO AFFORD A NICER CAR THAN ME!!!!

i will cut them with a..... LINOLEUM KNIFE!!!

Don't talk! WATCH!!! YOU CAME HERE!! SIT DOWN!!

----

In relation to the actual thread, I don't really care so much. It's the people who have got a car, don't deserve it, but act like they deserve it. "It goes 0-90 in 2 seconds and can hit 3000 kmph." ... You live in the suburb where the fastest you'll be going on average is 60kmph.
Nick Hogan.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Schism1985
I WILL ****ING MURDER ANYONE WHO WORKS HARDER THAN ME AND IS ABLE TO AFFORD A NICER CAR THAN ME!!!!

i will cut them with a..... LINOLEUM KNIFE!!!

And run em over after the show~

I dun't rike gettink cotton mouf.
Quote by thedarkest5432
This thread is now about Cotton.

GO!!!!

Cotton is awesome
Child of the Fence and Guitar n00b.
Quote by Dilpickle1
Cotton is awesome

Yeah...but not cotton mouth
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by thelonesoldier
Pretty much any 16 year old girl with a BMW or Mercedes, or any girl who has her car manufacturer as part of her license plate, e.g. "BMWGURL"

this. ****ing chick i know got a new g8 gt. I'd tap that (both the girl and the car...)

she has no clue how to ****ing drive either... perfect waste of 361bhp...****ing shame....

Quote by ChikenKannon

In relation to the actual thread, I don't really care so much. It's the people who have got a car, don't deserve it, but act like they deserve it. "It goes 0-90 in 2 seconds and can hit 3000 kmph." ... You live in the suburb where the fastest you'll be going on average is 60kmph.

Not all of us drive legally (although in the city I do most of the time, but the highways are a different story)
Last edited by hawk5211 at Feb 3, 2009,