My school called to tell me that there isn't school tomorrow. After further research from my sisters friend I found out there was a mercury spill somewhere around the campus. I hope no one got hurt, but nothing like this has ever happened to me in my 11 years in school.

**** yes for dangerous chemicals!

I realize this is another useless thread in the pit, but I'm to happy to care.

*inb4 blog comment*
LARGE TEXT
Dude I hope people got hurt! How rad would that be if you came back and everyone had gone batshyte off mercury poisoning?! Answer: Very.
Quote by Bignose
Dude I hope people got hurt! How rad would that be if you came back and everyone had gone batshyte off mercury poisoning?! Answer: Very.

+1
You're missing a great opportunity to gain some superpowers.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by angusfan16
We don't have school either, but it's because of all the snow and ice.

That's pretty cool.

Live in a place that reaches 120+ degrees during the summer and rarely goes below 50 in the winter, and you'll go to school consistently.
LARGE TEXT
We don't have school tomorrow because it is Professional Development day for the teachers.

MC name = Bearrorism
Pfft. The last year I was in high school we had 3 major health hazards happen. First, a big asbestos incident after they tore down a wing of the school, then they found ecoli in the water supply and then a student got infected with tuberculosis. We also had a lockdown the same year after a kid supposedly came to school with a gun. Good times.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Pfft. The last year I was in high school we had 3 major health hazards happen. First, a big asbestos incident after they tore down a wing of the school, then they found ecoli in the water supply and then a student got infected with tuberculosis. We also had a lockdown the same year after a kid supposedly came to school with a gun. Good times.

Damn, what a lucky school, I mean that sarcastically, of course

They're doing construction on a couple parts of my school, could that possibly be the source of the mercury? (I don't know anything about mercury).
LARGE TEXT
Last edited by Holy. at Feb 3, 2009,
I don't have school tomorrow either, but that's because I graduated years ago.

I can't believe they actually shut down for a day because of that, how much mercury could they possibly be keeping that could have spilled?

Quote by Holy.
Damn, what a lucky school, I mean that sarcastically, of course

They're doing construction on a couple parts of my school, could that possibly be the source of the mercury? (I don't know anything about mercury).

that wouldn't be the source, but it could complicate the cleanup.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 3, 2009,
The funny part is that our school is one of the best in the city, but our building/facilities are total crap because they are really old.
I'm off too for snow !!!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Holy.
That's pretty cool.

Live in a place that reaches 120+ degrees during the summer and rarely goes below 50 in the winter, and you'll go to school consistently.

Oh man that would be some crazy weather.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
The funny part is that our school is one of the best in the city, but our building/facilities are total crap because they are really old.

Same, although our place is crap because we usually get a lot less funding than other schools in the district, even though we do a lot better than them at testing and stuff.
Lucky
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate