So these days I'm downloading tons of new songs from bands that are sort of in my genre (prog, alt)
Well now I see the "old" songs I listened to.. which are punk and now I really don't like it and kinda embarassed lol. So I plan to erase them? But then it seems like I have so much connection cus I had those songs for like years

So pit, do you erase your songs as you move on to new ones? or keep it even if you don't listen to them?
It's hard, but I try to change songs regularly. It broadens your taste, and if you miss any old songs, you can always go back!
I never really move on or get embarassed, keep it man, there's good music in every genre regardless of what eliteists tell you... I'd buy another HD before deleteing anything
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I can't get rid of things that are really old, like my pee stained bed sheets for example. I would NEVER give those up.
Sail upon the open skies
I grow out of bands and songs occasionally but I always enjoy listening to them a few years later, brings back good memories.
Since when is it wrong to like different kinds of music? As long as it aint pussy poppunk, keep it.
Heck i still listen to some bands i listened to when i was real young. brings back good memories. plus if you ever decide you want to listen to those bands again, well then you have to find the songs again.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Since when is it wrong to like different kinds of music? As long as it aint pussy poppunk, keep it.

Even if it's pop punk, still keep it, everyone starts somewhere
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'd keep them. It's always nice to revisit your previous favourite bands once in a while.
I've made the mistake of throwing out the stuff that was deemed "uncool" by society.

Now that rare Backstreet Boys EP is a collector's item!
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
id go with keep, theres tons of stuff ive gotten rid of and then wished years later i never had because theyre so damn rare to find again

however i was so glad i managed to get the name of Celtic Frost back, i had totally forgotten it, but yeah, i say keep
I don't need extra hard drive space because I have a 160GB hard drive and a 1TB hard drive, but I still delete stuff I don't listen to. I don't like having junk on my computer just because I can.
Quote by mr.happyman
delete them. what if one of your friends sees a non-metal song in your library?

Oh no! that would be terrible!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
What I do is move the music I'm sick of listening to, to a different folder called "Unwanted Music". If I want that music back I just move it back to my regular Music folder. Simple as that.
Get a bigger HD. No need for deletion.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I still have every black eyed peas album. That tells you everything >.> larger HD.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Keep it man.

I bought all of my punk records when people still released things called CD's, something you youngins might not remember.

I still have all of my CDs in a box somewhere. Good stuff to keep.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
nah hang onto them, you may get back into them eventually, I still have all my old songs from when I wasn't into metal
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I keep most of my stuff, the only things I delete are things I DLed for someone else that I don't really like.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm