http://cgi.ebay.com/1965-Fender-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar-Vintage-Used_W0QQitemZ250364465301QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item250364465301&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

This may be worth a few laughs. This guy is listing what he calls a 1965 Fender Strat. Check out his reason for listing and down at the Q&A section click on more to see the answers from one very confused seller.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
http://cgi.ebay.com/1965-Fender-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar-Vintage-Used_W0QQitemZ250364465301QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item250364465301&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

This may be worth a few laughs. This guy is listing what he calls a 1965 Fender Strat. Check out his reason for listing and down at the Q&A section click on more to see the answers from one very confused seller.

i bet he's just putting it up for that price so nobody buys it, he can tell his wife he tried lol
If I read correctly, he's faking his wife out by asking too much. He's not confused, he's tricky.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Go read some of the questions and answers at the bottom.

He's one confused mother****er.

Theres also one guy who offers to pay him $50 to $60 grand right now and the rest in 60 days. Apparently he thinks the guitar is really rare because it comes with a maple neck.

Hes also offering a free Fender Sidekick Dual Reverb to go along with it.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Sid McCall
If I read correctly, he's faking his wife out by asking too much. He's not confused, he's tricky.

Thats what I got out of it, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sell it.
Quote by silversoulcage
Thats what I got out of it, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sell it.

Thats what I thought too, untill I read the Question & Answer section down at the bottom. Half of the time he is like please take this guitar off my hands and get a free amp with it, and the other half, well, hes either on drugs or he is very foreign to these parts.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
Thats what I thought too, untill I read the Question & Answer section down at the bottom. Half of the time he is like please take this guitar off my hands and get a free amp with it, and the other half, well, hes either on drugs or he is very foreign to these parts.

It's just a furtehr ploy to to please hsi wife

He's not gonna sell taht at such a high price, and he knows it.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Seryaph

He's conning his wife. He doesn't want to sell it.

Wait...... are you his wife?

Quote by eBay
Q: Does the price include your wife as well? Feb-02-09
A: This price include a fender amplyfier it is big and it says "Sidekick dual reverb" it is in my basement

Quote by eBay
Q: Well played, sir! And I got a chuckle out of your description. Feb-02-09
A: My father is passed away I dont think anything funny...

Quote by eBay
Q: Hi as a muscian myself the price you are asking is a little high If it were a guitar owned by a famous muscian maybe the price would be more in line, if you really are interested in selling the guitar I would start bidding at about $4000 with a reserve of about 6000 Feb-02-09
A: This bidding auction I put at 2,000 that is cheaper that what the guy at pawn shop told me the guitar would be

Quote by eBay
Q: HI! This is a beautiful guitar, and you are right about the price! I'd never sell a cherished item that my father owned. 'Live your past'? HOGWASH! It's history man! Good job on the listing! JS Feb-02-09
A: Thank you I hope someone buy it and get rid of my memory I can't look at the guitar anymore I will give free shipping and free amplyfier that is fender

Quote by eBay
Q: Hi, Nice guitar; very rare find with the maple neck option! If I put 50 to 60,000 dolars down could I pay the rest off in 60 days. I have some investments maturing and don't want to cash them out early. Please let me know. Thank you Feb-02-09
A: Thank you I don't know how to play it I never learned I just have it because of my dad I wish I can play it like he did though Legendary.

Just some of the funnier **** i found down there.

EDIT: You guys don't pay attention at all, do you?

Call me Charlie.
His wife was probably over his shoulder when he got the emails with the questions, so he had to reply in that fashion. That's my guess anyway.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Q: Hi, Nice guitar; very rare find with the maple neck option! If I put 50 to 60,000 dolars down could I pay the rest off in 60 days. I have some investments maturing and don't want to cash them out early. Please let me know. Thank you Feb-02-09
A: Thank you I don't know how to play it I never learned I just have it because of my dad I wish I can play it like he did though Legendary.
Completely irrelevant.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
almost as awesome as the haunted shopping cart i saw a few years ago, only if i could find it