Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with Beatcraft? What i am trying to do is add a simple double bass beat to a 2:38 instrumental track i have. I got the beat the way i want it and when i import it into Audacity along with the instrumental track the drum part only plays for 4 measures, i hope i go that right and then stops even though it is set for loop. After the 4 measures the rest of the instrumental part continues but the drum part stops.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the drum part playing till the whole 2:38 on the instrumental ends?

Any help would be appreciated.
That's what I was thinking.

When the drums stop playing in Audacity, does the visual waveform also end? Or carry on, with no sound being produced.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by fridge_raider
That's what I was thinking.

When the drums stop playing in Audacity, does the visual waveform also end? Or carry on, with no sound being produced.

Yes the wave form ends as well, but the instrumental keeps going.
Quote by qwertyuiop8642
did you make sure you rendered your sequence not just the pattern

Haven't checked that. Will check that next and let you know.
Quote by qwertyuiop8642
did you make sure you rendered your sequence not just the pattern

That was the problem. Thanks for the assist there qwertyuiop8642. After changing the sequence i was able to get the length i wanted and then add it to the other track and make one out of them. Now i just need to do a little more tweeking lol.

Thanks