I have a B.C. Rich Warlock Platinum Series and I just can't get what i want from it.
The guitar is the perfect weight and size for me but the standard BDSM Humbuckers really aren't up too much IMO. I use a Marshall 100DFX amp with a Marshall Jack Hammer and Zoom 505II pedal. I'm just looking for a nice distortion (not to fuzzy and not to weak) but with an easy switch for solo's etc.

Any ideas appreciated but the cheaper the better really, I am a student after all
Everything sounds bad through a marshall MG, no matter how much you stick in front of it.
I love that amp, i used to use the exact same at school along with everyone else, but with my B.C. Rich I just can't get anything from it. I have more luck with my battered old Squire
The amp is the problem, not the guitar. Save up for a decent amp that will do your guitar justice.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Well, if you like it then I'm not gonna contradict you because I believe that you know what you want best, but really if you're going to upgarde pickups you should look at a better amp first.

If you're set on pickups, though, maybe a Dimarzio PAF Pro/Super Distortion combo?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by gregs1020
The amp is the problem, not the guitar. Save up for a decent amp that will do your guitar justice.

+1
I hear the BDSM pups are of decent quality.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by ProfDrum
Everything sounds bad through a marshall MG, no matter how much you stick in front of it.

But what about the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE!!!!
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
New pickups aren't going to do what you think they're going to do so don't waste your money.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
budget?
genre of playing?
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard