Hello
I just got my first electric guitar (been playing acoustic for a long time)
I travel quiet a bit being in the army and was wanting to get a wireless system so i can hook it up with out to run the wires every which way across my room everytime i wanna play and crap. So i was wondering what is a good simple system to use?

Any suggestions? price range is about 350 max.
What's wrong with wires? Wireless gets lots of interference. But I'm sure you could find something basic for like $300
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I wouldn't bother with wireless unless you're in a band that plays live, otherwise you really don't need it. Even then, stage size would limit your movement more than a lead would. Wireless would only cut down your leads by one anyway.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Get some VOX amPlugs for the styles you want.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by Striker846
Hello
I just got my first electric guitar (been playing acoustic for a long time)
I travel quiet a bit being in the army and was wanting to get a wireless system so i can hook it up with out to run the wires every which way across my room everytime i wanna play and crap. So i was wondering what is a good simple system to use?

Any suggestions? price range is about 350 max.

I know where your coming from. It's nice to have the freedom. Who says you can't check the laundry, answer the door, get your mail, or see what's on TV in the day room while playing guitar? Not me.

Since you are in a small space any decent system will work. Most of the hardware under $100 is junk, but something like the Nady UHF-4 GT should get the job done.

Laziest Bassist Alive
Keep your gig. I'm sleeping.
yeah im out here in iraq right now and this place you get VERY limited space and room inspections all the time for fir hazards and what not and im a very tidy person to begin with.
But having the freed to have your guitar slung and move about in your own little space that you do out here and not worrying about any chords is and would be GREAT!
Also is nice for when i get back to germany and back in the barracks where i get alot more room!

Im willing to pay a good chunk of money for something that will last for awhile since im kinda makin bank out here in iraq about 1200 every 2 weeks non tax:-P
But ill give them systems a look.