Am I the ONLY person getting these Rachael Ray Flat stomach ads on just about EVERY website I visit? I actually can't even remember if I've seen them here, but I probably have.

It can't just be my computer cause I access the internet from as many as six or seven different computers a week. Am I just unlucky? Or are these ads really that well circulated? If so, it must be costing someone a fortune.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
I've never seen them before.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
I get cornetto ads . num num num. ill need the fat ads later.

Also, i think the ads are based on your browsing history. so they are sort of personalized.
Last edited by Laimbo at Feb 4, 2009,
Yep. They're after you. Pick up some tinfoil next time you go out. Oh, grab me some too, I see them bloody everywhere.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Wait...she's got a flat stomach now?
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
No I get em on playlist and here. It annoys the **** out of me. I'm using IE what browser are you using because it could just be an IE thing or something.
Quote by SteveHouse
Yep. They're after you. Pick up some tinfoil next time you go out. Oh, grab me some too, I see them bloody everywhere.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I never get ads. It's always just a black screen
ERADICATE THIS DISEASE

Because it's killing me.
Firefox+AdBlock Plus. You guys are slow to catch on to Me and SoulflyV recommending this all the time.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Firefox+AdBlock Plus. You guys are slow to catch on to Me and SoulflyV recommending this all the time.

Frenchy says you can get banned for that because the ads pay for UG.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I like to laugh at the ads. I hate them far less now that they've stopped shouting at me. "SAY SOMETHING!" "Waaaat?"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by i_killed_bill
Frenchy says you can get banned for that because the ads pay for UG.

AdBlock doesn't remove the ads, it just makes it so that I can't see them. The ads are there, they're just... invisible so to speak.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
AdBlock doesn't remove the ads, it just makes it so that I can't see them. The ads are there, they're just... invisible so to speak.

I don't know like I said I use IE I've just seen him say you're not allowed to mention it.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

I get online from work a lot, so ad-blockers aren't an option.

Quote by blynd_snyper
Nah you're not the only one, I've seen them on practically every website I visit, and I've seen a lot of other online communities complaining about them.

Ah! So I'm not going crazy, then!
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by i_killed_bill
I don't know like I said I use IE I've just seen him say you're not allowed to mention it.

Ah well, I haven't. I'll be sure not to in the future.