Okay Pit, put your serious hats on because I need advice.

About a week ago I was going for a walk when I saw a puppy on the side of the road, a little golden retreiver. The poor thing had no tags and looked like it hadn't eaten or drunk for days, so I took him home and fed him and gave him water, long story short we've grown attached to each other. I even named him Duff after he pooped on a picture of Axl in an old Rolling Stone.

Now here's the problem. My parents come home tomorrow, and:
- we're not allowed to keep pets in our house (it's a rental)
- my stepdad has issues with dogs cause he was mauled as a kid.

So what should I do? They'll tell me to take him to the SPCA, but they're already innundated with people throwing their pets away like last month's fashion as is the norm after Christmas. And I don't know anyone who can look after him.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Oh dear, find a friend who can keep him.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Oh dear, find a friend who can keep him.

I agree.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Donate him to the Pit.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
try craigslist. you could probably find it a good home there. and that would cut out the pound entirely. just post free puppy, im sure you'll get results in a few days.

or just post that you found a puppy, and a pic. then you might find the original owners.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
try craigslist. you could probably find it a good home there. and that would cut out the pound entirely. just post free puppy, im sure you'll get results in a few days.

or just post that you found a puppy, and a pic. then you might find the original owners.

this. Or local paper or something
shovel!

aah no even I cannot mean that.
I was attacked by dog once, still don't feel comfortable around them.

But this is just sad...
thanx for ruining my day!
The world is too cruel! now I will join the emo's!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't have any friends who can look after him, or I'd do that.

And Craigslist here sucks donkey vagina.

I could try the paper, I guess.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Neo Evil11
now I will join the emo's!

Don't worry about the emos. They're more scared of you than you are of them.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
Don't worry about the emos. They're more scared of you than you are of them.

hey, you again!
weren't you the guy who said I would be raped by pedobear?
he still didn't!!

I don't say I am scared of emo's, but maybe emo is the only sensible way to life!
Well... or without rules!
Become a wolf, to protect the sheep
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
nah, you have to pay for the paper, I agree with the craigslist comment or find a buddy who can hold onto it
i lived in a rental and kept pets...

as long as the landlord doesn't come round...(mine lived in tasmania bling!, she was also really nice)

i'd just keep it and disregard my parents...make Dog Found posters though.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Neo Evil11
hey, you again!
weren't you the guy who said I would be raped by pedobear?
he still didn't!!

Dude. Time, tide and Pedobear come as they will and are beholden to no man.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by shadow__666

About a week ago I was going for a walk when I saw a puppy on the side of the road, a little golden retreiver. The poor thing had no tags and looked like it hadn't eaten or drunk for days, so I took him home and fed him and gave him water, long story short we've grown attached to each other.

Egad! Proper usage!? I'll have to comply with your Serious Hat request in that case.

Friend, relative, anybody who can keep track of the little prick for you, is who you should ask. I'd volunteer but there's not room in my apartment for puppy doo, not even golden retriever doo. Not to mention I'm probably nowhere near you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

The Pit only has morals when it comes to dogs... No one has said rape, or lunch yet...
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
The Pit only has morals when it comes to dogs... No one has said rape, or lunch yet...

Puppies > probably-nonexistent humans, asshole.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

make some posters
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Quote by shadow__666
my stepdad has issues with dogs cause he was mauled as a kid.

RULE BRITANNIA
Look at come cancer threads, girlfriends, and other random "serious" threads that pop up. Pit monkeys come up with some horrible, hilarious **** that'll get them sent to hell for saying. But every time a dog is mentioned it's suddenly totally srs and mentioning anything negative you're suddenly an asshole? I don't know, but i'm dissapointed.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
Look at come cancer threads, girlfriends, and other random "serious" threads that pop up. Pit monkeys come up with some horrible, hilarious **** that'll get them sent to hell for saying. But every time a dog is mentioned it's suddenly totally srs and mentioning anything negative you're suddenly an asshole? I don't know, but i'm dissapointed.

Beats me.

The Pit: Your grandmother dying of cancer is nothing next to this puppy.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Egad! Proper usage!? I'll have to comply with your Serious Hat request in that case.

off topic question - couldn't you use the term drank, i'm not the best with my native tongue, but it sounds correct to me. "hadn't eaten or drank"

on topic statement - if i found a stray puppy, i would fight to keep him, but yah the best thing you could do is give him to SPCA. it's their job to take care of abanodoned pets and pets that can't be cared for. i wish i could take him off your hands, but i don't know you, where you live, and am not allowed to have any form of pet. this really makes me sad.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
hahaha Steve^ good demote poster lol.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
I would just explain everythin and say that you don't want him to end up wit a crap family. Do you know any1 like a friend or anything that would take the dog on?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Quote by F8iscruel
off topic question - couldn't you use the term drank, i'm not the best with my native tongue, but it sounds correct to me. "hadn't eaten or drank"

No sah. The past participle of drink is had drunk. Drink-Drank-Had drunk.

When you realize this in junior high, lulz ensue.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Slip meth into his food.

That way, you don't have to contact all these people and the puppy can die due to his own gluttony. fuggin meth heads.
I wish I knew someone who could look after him, but my friends either all live in apartments/rentals that don't allow pets, or won't look after him properly. The only possibility is my elderly neighbour; he owns his place and used to keep dogs, so he might be willing to take him if I promise to help look after him also.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by octavarium78

Because puppies are cute. People are either ugly or hot.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
. I even named him Duff after he pooped on a picture of Axl in an old Rolling Stone.

That's f*ckin brilliant
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Golden Retreiver you say?
Just a wild guess but do you know of any guide dog centres near you?
Golden Retievers make the best guide dogs and guide dog centres need to recieve dogs as puppies because the training is so intense.
If the pup seems to have a gentle, relaxed, nature, then it's probably ideal for training as a guide dog and will be well looked after at the centre and will eventualy go on to be a very valuable and useful asset to someone.