Hi all....
been lurking around here for a while now and i finally feel like i should contribute something.

and here's my contribution...
my new (old) Laney AOR!!
with my newly returned 333XL (should have biased the tubes myself... oh well, live and learn)

Pic 1

Pic 2
Last edited by Xav02 at Feb 4, 2009,
how do they sound together?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Cool.

What kind of music do you play with a setup like that?
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I haven't tried them together yet, but i will do when the band gets back (had a xmas hiatus).
As for what kind of music... well... yes i do go into teh Br00tt4lz, clearly... but i also do alot of soft/pop rock and jazz... and the band goes into a bit of funk on the occasion.

311 - yeah, i tried that first, but nothing happened... *shrugs*
Thanks again for the welcome y'all
Guitars:
Epi Les Paul Studio -- Squire Fat Strat (to be mod'ed) -- Peavy Raptor+ -- Ibanez 12String Acc -- Rokkmann Nylon Acc

Amps:
Laney TFX3 -- Bugera 333XL -- Laney AOR
Last edited by Xav02 at Feb 4, 2009,
^cool

go back to your photobucket (for practice) and pic and find the tag. It will be spelled out already. Just brush/highlight a portion of the string and it will say 'copied' briefly. It is now copied to your clipboard. Then come here and paste. Try it.
attempt at posting pics #2
to satisfy 311

Guitars:
Epi Les Paul Studio -- Squire Fat Strat (to be mod'ed) -- Peavy Raptor+ -- Ibanez 12String Acc -- Rokkmann Nylon Acc

Amps:
Laney TFX3 -- Bugera 333XL -- Laney AOR