Right, this is gonna sound daft but I purchased a capo today for my classical guitar. Thing is, I'm a bit daft and can't attach it to my guitar and it's driving me crazy. So has anyone got one of these and how the hell do you attach it?!?!

here's the capo itself:

and here's a link to it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Terry-Gould-Universal-Capo/dp/B000Q82FYA/ref=pd_sim_ce_4

Please help guys!
Gigs:
2006 - Motorhead
2008 - Feeder
2009 - Sonisphere
2010 - Feeder
2011 - Yes
2011 - Zappa plays Zappa
2012 - Mastodon, Chimaira, Adrenaline Mob, Young Guns, Alestorm, Motorhead/Anthrax, Dying Fetus, You Me At Six
Lets see if I can explain it... the strap part goes on the back of the neck and the Plastic? part goes on the fret. pull the part sticking up over as far as you can and put it in one of the grooves, then once its in there pull it back and down in the opposite direction. might sound confusing but its easy really.
I have tried this but it doesn't seem to stay tight. Could it be that it doesn't fit my guitar?
Gigs:
2006 - Motorhead
2008 - Feeder
2009 - Sonisphere
2010 - Feeder
2011 - Yes
2011 - Zappa plays Zappa
2012 - Mastodon, Chimaira, Adrenaline Mob, Young Guns, Alestorm, Motorhead/Anthrax, Dying Fetus, You Me At Six
Quote by deluxe_man
I have tried this but it doesn't seem to stay tight. Could it be that it doesn't fit my guitar?

adjust the strap length and try again.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
nope, still nothing. Any other suggestions guys?
Gigs:
2006 - Motorhead
2008 - Feeder
2009 - Sonisphere
2010 - Feeder
2011 - Yes
2011 - Zappa plays Zappa
Quote by adambauman31
Lets see if I can explain it... the strap part goes on the back of the neck and the Plastic? part goes on the fret. pull the part sticking up over as far as you can and put it in one of the grooves, then once its in there pull it back and down in the opposite direction. might sound confusing but its easy really.

thats how.

and personally, i wouldnt trust those types of capors. but thats just me.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I just figured out how to do it, I hate it but think it'll do until I can afford a decent capo. Cheers guys!
Gigs:
2006 - Motorhead
2008 - Feeder
2009 - Sonisphere
2010 - Feeder
2011 - Yes
2011 - Zappa plays Zappa
ditto the G7th capo... that think looks like a midieval torture device.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES
wouldn't waste your money one a "good cappo" they make no difference to you playing whatsoever.
Playing-wise It may not sound different, but I'd hate to be at an open mic and have to bust out a ratchet set and crowbar to adjust the s.o.b. so I could play another tune
Planet waves has a dual-action tension-adjustable trigger capo that should be quite similar to the G7. It's much cheaper too. Should be pretty good, although I've never personally tried it. I'm tempted to buy one just for the heck of it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.