Ok so I was at my friends new flat today and they had all different types of jelly beans. They put all the jelly beans in a vase seperating them by colour.

It looked pretty cool at the end. but then this got me thinking.

They had purposely put a large layer of black jelly beans on top so that no one would eat them.

Now is it just me or are the black jelly beans designed to be liked by a minority of people (is that a subtle enough hint that im talking about racism?)

Anywho, i figured, what better way to find out if the jelly bean companies were indeed racists making the black jellies less liked by more people thn the other flavours.

Help me pit, help me get out of this whole so i can explore the convieniently placed jellybean factory right next to our humble (correction: gigantic and deep) pit.

In other news i think i just figured out why we are all here. all hoping someday we will be thrown the giant bag of jellybeans we all desire.

In saying that they would probably give us a giant bag of nothing but black jelly beans

If you read all that, then wow, congratulations, have a black jellybean

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Black Jellybeans are liquorice, which is delicious. It's the green jalapeno ones you have to watch out for.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
What?

Grab a baseball bat, smash the jar open and enjoy the rest of your day eating jelly beans off the floor of your mate's flat.
Not everyone likes Liquorice, which is black.

What the hell is wrong with the world when the colour of sweets is a racial discussion?
baseball bat eh

i like where this is going

*ten minutes later*

Mmmm thems damn good jelly beans
*accidentaly eats black one*

hey thats no so bad

Still, gotta love the orange ones. makes me wonder why people with orange hair aren't as loved as this flavour

There's a consiparcy behind it all!!

*puts on Aluminium hat (not aloominum!!)

Quote by DeadlyIllness

*Drum Solo*

i personally dislike liquorice, but id eat em if they were grape, which they could easily get away with, like a really dark purple.
and anyway, the brown ones kick ass and i generally dislike the white ones.

so no, shut up.
Quote by lamusica67
What?

Grab a baseball bat, smash the jar open and enjoy the rest of your day eating jelly beans off the floor of your mate's flat.

But make sure to watch out for glass.
The last thing we need to have is the pit getting a reputation of giving ppl ideas that get themselves hurt
>.>
<.<
Quote by freedoms_stain
Not everyone likes Liquorice, which is black.

What the hell is wrong with the world when the colour of sweets is a racial discussion?

I'm sorry race was the only thing i could think of that had something to do with jellybeans at quarter past 1 in the morning

Quote by DeadlyIllness

*Drum Solo*

Man you gotta wonder - if nobody likes black jellybeans so much, why don't they just get rid of them?

... jesus christ do I sound like jellybean hitler?!