OK so just last sunday i decided to change my guitar strings. I have an Epiphone Dot and decided to go with D'Addario Nickel Wound strings (.010 - .046). Now, still a few days later, i know that the twangy, metallic sound is supposed to be there, but my low E and A strings are buzzing like crazy. From the sounds of it, theyre buzzing on the frets, so i dont know if it's a problem with the strings or my neck, i've changed strings plenty of times and never gotten this problem, but i've never used the D'Addario's.

Help, please?

Picture of the string's box:
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
did you take all the strings off at once?

which frets, which strings are buzzing?

have you raised the bridge, and adjusted the action?

and u've worked in the strings a little over the past couple of days?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
did you take all the strings off at once?

which frets, which strings are buzzing?

have you raised the bridge, and adjusted the action?

and u've worked in the strings a little over the past couple of days?

yes i removed all of the old strings to clean the pickups and the fretboard.

the E buzzes until about the 13th fret, the A stops buzzing at the 15th

ahh but i think i just found my problem, i took off my bridge to clean under it and to clean it, and now that i look down the neck of my guitar, i think i might have put it on backwards, the G B and high E strings are all higher up than the E A and D strings, and i'm just assuming that it's supposed to be the other way around....
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
intonation screws point in or out?

and....so it's fixed now?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011