I am posting this on behalf of a friends band (wishbone ash)
This gear was stolen recently in Germany. any one who finds it should contact guyroberts@wishboneash.com

Stolen gear:

Lakland 5 string Bass 55-94, quilt teale colour, rosewood neck, black hardcase, serial no. 6926

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II Bass amp, serial no. 2YA0317E01102576

Takamine electro acoustic, single cutaway, koa wood, 1970's

Duesenberg Rocket II flying v style electric, black with soft case

Duesenberg semi acoustic TV Plus electric, single cutaway with piezzo electronics, white

Gibson Les Paul Std, Custom Shop Historic 60's reissue, faded tobacco colour, black hardcase, serial no. 06438

Gibson Les Paul Jr, Custom Shop Historic Collection 57 reissue, antique sunburst colour, black hardcase, serial no. 781115

Fender Stratocaster, early 70's, hardtail (no tremelo), psychedelic colouring, black hardcase

It is believed that a professional team observed the crew loading, and between the hours of 3.00 a.m. and 6 a.m. they broke into the equipment truck, disabling the alarm and expertly freeing up the automatic locking system. They stole around 15,000 Euros worth of equipment, mainly guitars: Bobs treasured Läkland bass, a couple of Duesenberg guitars, a much loved Takamine from the 70’s, two of Muddy’s treasured Les Pauls and more.

The loss has already been reported on 3000 or so web addresses and Myspace sites and to various instrument dealers in Germany and Poland. Magazines have also been alerted. New equipment had to be hired for the show in Nürnberg last night, and the tour will continue, unlike during the 70’s when an entire American tour was cancelled after the band’s equipment truck containing guitars, backline and PA system was driven off into the night by thieves in St. Louis.

Cheers
They're a great band. Some lovely gear in there... such a shame

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by The_0thersid3

The loss has already been reported on 3000 or so web addresses and Myspace sites and to various instrument dealers in Germany and Poland. Magazines have also been alerted.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
don't worry, the person who stole it will probly send it to him piece by piece (hopefully not involving a saw)
I live in germany, I´ll look into some places which I know that sometimes sell stolen gear. I will report back into this thread if I find something.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
insurance?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Hire a P.I.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Mmm...Pizza Hut ad...

Oh and sorry to hear that man, but i don't know how i could help.
Sail upon the open skies
That's bad!! I remember seeing them as far back as the early 70's. Hope you get your gear back fellas.
Talk to all the German UGers you can find, tell them to look for that gear in pawn shops and stuff.

I hope they found it.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

it would also be useful talking to UGers from neighbouring countries aswell, if that much stuff gets nicked chances are most stores in the country will be tighter on what they buy in so it would be easier to sell in belgium or france
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
My dad has wishbones ash's drum set from the stolen truck in st.louis in the 70!