My friend from Uni has an excellent home studio and is recording a few songs with me, I'm going back to the studio in March to spend a full day recording the vocals on the first one called "Nothing Matters Now".

We were concentrating on getting the instruments recorded last time I was there and the vocals on the demo were done in one take just so I had something to listen to and come up with some ideas for harmonies.

C4C
Last edited by Telecaster_AGY at Jun 20, 2016,
so short! thats my first crit! I was really gettin into it and then i saw that it was almost over! I really like it. I wasnt a fan of everything starting all at once. I like a bit of an intro. Other than that I dont really have anything to say its great I loved the sound and i was gettin into it! (which is saying a lot for getting up 20 mins ago)

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18471824#post18471824
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."
Cheers for the comment, the full song is just over 5 mins long and that was just a 1 min clip of a verse and chorus, should have mentioned that at the start.
thanks for the crit btw . u shud post the whole song up on the page. like the guy above i hope there is an intro coz i think it wud sound kick ass with one. mayb a bit of finger pickin to strum, sorta like time of your life?
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal