So I was just looking around on Ebay and saw this limited edition DKMG.It's a part of a limited run of ten guitars called the "Vampyric Hell" series and the quality of the artwork surprised me,even though it is a bit over the top.

So what do you folks think? It's the best artwork I've seen on a Jackson for under 1000 USD.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Put it with a tiny model of Stonghenge and you could be jamming to SPinal Tap all night long >.>

Nce finish man, it's badass.
how much specifically, cause i have 800USD for a new guitar plus whatever i save before the end of the school year
Quote by tukk04
how much specifically, cause i have 800USD for a new guitar plus whatever i save before the end of the school year

Buy it now price of 900 USD.The guy apparently bought it in Japan in July of '08 for 1200 USD and just never played it much.I think an extra 200 USD on top of the standard price is worth it,considering that the artwork is flawless and it's the first model that was released to the public (Jackson kept #1 and this is #2/10).Usually their paint finishes at this level have some flaws,I saw one of the pile-o skull finished Kelly models at a shop and the art was all messed up.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The flame graphics are cool but a little extreme. the skull is way over the top. its like one of those things you see and its cool for a minute but if you owned it you would hate it after a few months.
I much prefer the Jackson Snakeskin finishes, but that's a bit badass still
ohai little sig.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
The flame graphics are cool but a little extreme. the skull is way over the top. its like one of those things you see and its cool for a minute but if you owned it you would hate it after a few months.

That was what I thought as well.It's not as extreme as some of their other finishes,but it's still a bit much.I personally think it would look great without the skull,but I'm a sucker for realistic flame finishes .

This is my guitar. I bought it directly from Jackson and not in Japan. Yes, the DKMGs are made in Japan, but these 10 Limited Edition's were commissioned by Jackson for James Kunzinger to do his magic. This is not a factory paint job like the Pile O Skulls or snakeskin or bengal graphic, etc. These 10 were hand airbrushed individually so they are a tad bit different from each other.

I agree that it's over the top, but the blue flames and skull just look awesome. I rarely play it and mostly just look at it. That's why I decided to sell since funds are tight these days.

STILL FOR SALE!

Thanks,
Terry
terrymork@hotmail.com
Quote by RockerMork
This is my guitar. I bought it directly from Jackson and not in Japan. Yes, the DKMGs are made in Japan, but these 10 Limited Edition's were commissioned by Jackson for James Kunzinger to do his magic. This is not a factory paint job like the Pile O Skulls or snakeskin or bengal graphic, etc. These 10 were hand airbrushed individually so they are a tad bit different from each other.

I agree that it's over the top, but the blue flames and skull just look awesome. I rarely play it and mostly just look at it. That's why I decided to sell since funds are tight these days.

STILL FOR SALE!

Thanks,
Terry
terrymork@hotmail.com

Told yah I started a thread on it's awesomeness .

Maybe you should post a thread in the sales forums,might get a few bites there as well.