I'm a grade 6 guitarist, 15 years old (16 in August), located in Dudley, West Midlands. If there are any songwriters (songwriting ability must be good, even if you can't sing all that well) in this area looking to create a duo, I'm very interested.

My main influences are from progressive bands like Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Riverside, Ayreon, Dream Theater and Tool just to name a few. But I'm looking to create a more folkish/acoustic sound, with a slight twist from influences such as these.

PM me!

Michal

EDIT: Lyric writing is necessary
Last edited by michal23 at Feb 4, 2009,
you probably shouldnt of mentioned you were so young. Now all the replies on this thread are gonna be 30 year old men trying to get some boy penis or another 15 yesr old kid who cant write, cant drive, cant play, and cant sing.

(Except for me of course!
I'm not a great singist but I can write some okish stuff. I live in Kingswinford (you'll probably know where that is if you live in Dudley) and I'm 15 in August. If that's any help?

EDIT: ratracekid pretty much summed me up xD
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Last edited by alfonzo99 at Feb 4, 2009,
Well if you're interested, then I am =D

Wanna PM me some of your lyrics and influences etc.?