If you could choose one band to go return to their peak or reform .ie. become class again, who would it be?

RATM reforming is my choice
King Prawn
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
You erred.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Slayer.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
No one. Old bands that ''Come Back'' always do it badly, and ruin whatever they previously did in doing so.
Gear;
- B.C. Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
- B.C. Rich NT Zombie 5-String Bass
- BOSS GT-10 Multi Effects TANK!
...In other words, I'm taking a giant dump on fender owners who use pods.
If AC/DC went back to making music like on their first Australian album I would orgasm
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
The Offspring should have retired after Americana. They started going downfall after that album.
Stone Roses

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
I'm gonna get raped for this but.....Limp Bizkit....with less "I ar teh Fred Durst and ar teh awesum".
I Killed the Prom Queen

Quote by MarauderNL
I'm gonna get raped for this but.....Limp Bizkit....with less "I ar teh Fred Durst and ar teh awesum".

But then it wouldn't be Limp Bizkit...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Cold
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by flyingjew34

But then it wouldn't be Limp Bizkit...

Sadly, I gotta say you're kinda right.
But listening to Wes Borlands new projects, and the LB track The Truth made me realize it could have been so much more.
Oasis
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by cr4ni0
The Offspring should have retired after Americana. They started going downfall after that album.

LIES! RFRG was great. plus wouldn't you be mad if they did call it quits after americana? everyone would complain how they quit too soon.
Children Of Bodom
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Metallica
Guns 'N' Roses
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
I'd like to see the Rolling stones with Bill Wyman again produce another great album like their old ones.