I posted a thread (now probably lost in the sands of tome for all i know) ages ago about my first build. I now have pics for you to enjoy :P I'm very proud of it.

Any questions / comments appreciated.
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo
I'd take a razz, that bridge is sexy as

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
If it had a maple fretboard i'd be dropping loads.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Lols yeah the strings hadn;t been trimmed when i took it.
Specs its an Alder body, maple neck (with skunk stripe lol)
The machine heads are sealed type, neck pup is an Iron Gear Steel-Foundry (quiet but really nice) and the black bridge pup is an Iron Gear Hot Slag (que jokes: its powerfull as hell).
The pots are duel type( concientric sp?) with tips as volume and bases as tone, one for each pup (wired like a LP). It was a pain to make (the neck pocket and bridge pup pocket had to be re routed and the wood sort of exploaded when we drilled for the string ferruls...bad wood I guess). What you cant see is the fact that the heel plate isnt alligned like it normally would be on say, a strat or a Fender Tele. its a inch or so further in, so we rounded off the edge of the heel to make it more comfortable.

and oh yeah, it now has a metal plate on the bottom of the body face to cover that ding. lols.
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo
Last edited by BucketheadBoy90 at Feb 4, 2009,