Page 1 of 2
what made you want the guitar(s) you have?

i have my fender because i like the whole fender thing, and the playability over all, and i have my ibanez because its fast and i like the V7/8 pickups.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

My SG because I love the sound and playability it has. The P-90s are perfect for bluesy rock. The neck just feels amazing and is so smooth to play on.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Feb 4, 2009,
^^I see a six string in there! yes, its in pieces, but its there!

My guitar? Its got the looks, the great playability, steal price (£190), tone, weight, and a tremolo.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Just my Tune-o-Matic on my schecter. I feel it's just perfect for me and really comfy for the palm.
Quote by Baby Joel
^^I see a six string in there! yes, its in pieces, but its there!

haha, actually 2. the far left is an rg 6er and the one to the far right in pieces is an american made 1984 peavey patriot trem plus i have had since new. it has seen alot of stage time and needed a face lift lol. im almost done with it (just need to cut the damn pickguard out lol)
I like Les Pauls.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I wish evil thoughts on you and your family >.<

dont make my oldest son come to your house to kik your ass lol.
Quote by jymellis
dont make my oldest son come to your house to kik your ass lol.

i honestly cant help but feel this whole thread is just for bragging.
The rusty screws on my fender, they make me moist

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
My favorite thing about my guitars are (1) my wife cannot play them and (2) she has no clue how much they cost.
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!?!?!
How old is your oldest son?
almost 33 lol, my oldest son is 15
I have a feeling a lot here just get GAS, and for no better reason than impulse they own some of their guitars.

My Custom G-400, I loved the way it looked, and my starter guitar finally became noticeably cheap to me. My Fender American strat, it was all about the neck and versatility. The neck is perfect, and the guitar is as versatile as they get.
Quote by jcoley2
My favorite thing about my guitars are (1) my wife , she has no clue how much they cost.

how the hell did you pull that off? i hear about the costs of mine everyday. i cant see paying 700 bux for a coach purse and she cant see spendin 1,000 plus on a guitar lol. )she has about 4 times as many coach and d@b purses than i do guitars
Last edited by jymellis at Feb 4, 2009,
my stock GRG ibanez.

while its not the most expensive and best guitar on the planet, it is to me. plays exactly how i want it to.

to me it plays better than my friends fender strat, my uncles gibbo SG and another friends ibanez jem (777)

so yeh. also got an epiphone strat (S-310) but a few of the frets are muted and ****e. don't like it.
Quote by GuitarDTO
I have a feeling a lot here just get GAS, and for no better reason than impulse they own some of their guitars.

My Custom G-400, I loved the way it looked, and my starter guitar finally became noticeably cheap to me. My Fender American strat, it was all about the neck and versatility. The neck is perfect, and the guitar is as versatile as they get.

actually i have a reason for each of mine rg7620 is a 24 fretted 7 with floating trem, s7420 is a 22 fretter with floating trem, rg7321 is a fixed bridge 7 for tuning changes on the fly, my ibanez 6 is a floating trem 24 fretter, my peavey 6 is a 23 fret non floating trem ( now im not gonna mention all the guitars i still have in my old room at my dads (did i mention i have been playing over 25 years
My Swing T-Thru looks really unique, can get an ass load of tones with the coil splits and plays just really nicely:

Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']that's a damn nice guitar.

what we agree on something? what manner of debouchery is this?
My Jackson for the versatile pup combination,the sustainer system,the neck,and the gorgeous finish.My 7 string for the extended options and the raw maple neck that feels amazing.My Warmoth build for shear quality and the tone of one of my favorite DiMarzio combos (Steve's Special and Steve Morse neck pup).But all of these would be meaningless if I didn't have my JSX combo to dish out the versatility and great tone.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I love all my guitars My Jackson JS V has been modded to a metal monster. My Agile is just my buddy. BUT My Eleca Les Paul is my baby! it was my firsy Electric and I play it the most.
On my Strat, it's got to be the V profile neck, the wilkinson bridge, and the fact that I modified it to make it exactly what I wanted.

My MIA Tele because it's the guitar I always wanted, and it doesn't disappoint!
I dunno if this really counts as i didn't realise a lot of these things about the jazzmaster until after i bought it - and there's certainly a lot of things i need to point out:

The tremolo action: Very smooth, and stays in tune great.
Trem Lock: A great feature that is often neglected, people either leave it to work like a floating trem or push it down and lock it permanently - if you can set it up right (Which is not hard at all!) you can switch between it without any problems, and it's a really nice feature.
Vintage style tuners: those ones which you pust the string through the hole - sure, you have to cut the strings before you string up, but it makes it a lot quicker restringing!
The Body shape: Extra comfortable.
The bridge: It's only the saddles that suck - replace them and you have an indredibly adjustable bridge which allows you to get the setup perfect for your playing style.

I could go on for hours.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']debauchery*

sorry, my daughter spilled coffee on my keyboard a while back and the keys stick and act funny. not to mention i dont read or proof read as i type, or type on a regular basis lol.
i have an epi g400
i would have got an sg special but the difference wasnt was worth the cost difference.

i got into SGs because its what tony iommi plays
but the neck on them is lovely, the tone is beautiful aswell.
i have a cheap strat copy, which is utterly **** but is dead comfy
The fact that they are no longer made like that and never will be, always wanted one and are over 20 years old. Took me a while to find what I wanted so I feel more pride in that, the work I put into waiting and searching for the right one. Funny thing is....I Finally found both when I wasn't really looking
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by jymellis
haha, actually 2. the far left is an rg 6er and the one to the far right in pieces is an american made 1984 peavey patriot trem plus i have had since new. it has seen alot of stage time and needed a face lift lol. im almost done with it (just need to cut the damn pickguard out lol)

ha yeah I thought that one was a 6

Anyway I love my guitar cause it looks awesome and plays even better. Plus its an RG and I have a love for them.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Favourite parts of my Blade strat are the trem system (stays in tune incredibly well, although not as versatile as a floyd) and the VLC, which lets me alter my tone pretty much however I want at a flick of the switch and can get some pretty damn sweet sounds.
I love everything about my Red guitar, THE red guitar; my baby.

The neck is weathered just right, the pickups and setup are just right, the sound, the feel.

It is perfect.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
Page 1 of 2