So my Dad is going back to the states and is asking what he should get me, because tomorrow hes flying and hes getting some discounts...
I have 2 guitars i bearly play and my baby the ESP LTD EXPLORER
and currently using a Line 6 Uber Metal with it and a Marshall MG Series 15 CDR.
I have absoloutely no plan what to get next, cause a new guitar i dont want atm and a good amp would be a little to big for the plane, so any other suggestions ???
Delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, whammy, wah pedals? Depends on what you want. If you narrow it down I can give some suggestions.
oh yeah sry that i didnt say what i like 2 play...
well mostly i play metal, thrash, speed and all that and metalcore.
Trivium, Lamb of God and other sounds alike would suite my likes.
your primary concern should be saving for a new amp tbh...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Well my bargain, probobly idk 200 or something ?
well when its good he would maybe even get me something for a little more, i think the only thing is that it cant be toooo big.
He just loves it when i make progress.
Quote by DaddyBarbs
your primary concern should be saving for a new amp tbh...

Well if you would live in Germany like me, you might have noticed that Amps and Guitars cost like hundreds of dollars more then the same product in the states ...
But you got any Combo or something you could suggest me ?
Id be happy.
dunlop dime DB-01 wah, that thing is sick (tried one once) and both the guys from trivium have(or do) used them(Corey swithes between a DB-01 and a morley bad horsie), and And i know for a fact that Willie Adler uses one.
They're 149USD+tax (which is between 4 and 8% here in the states)
They look like this
http://www.music123.com/Dunlop-DB-01-Dimebag-Crybaby-From-Hell-151011-i1124401.Music123
and are sold in most guitar centers and samash stores
dude get an amp...germany has fantastic amps....engl anyone? save up lots of money and get some good gear other than your piece of crap marshall mg...
I'd get a POD, but none of the Line 6 amps in that price range.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
I'd get a POD, but none of the Line 6 amps in that price range.

kay than im getting a POD studio, sounds pretty good.
well go with a pod and use it with your crappy mg but it wont do much at all. trust me

you could just take the money your dad will be using to buy your equipment and just save it for a better amp.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by chocolategod
Well if you would live in Germany like me, you might have noticed that Amps and Guitars cost like hundreds of dollars more then the same product in the states ...
But you got any Combo or something you could suggest me ?
Id be happy.

??? We get marshalls cheaper then the people in the USA, we get Laneys pretty Cheap, Engls, Framus, Vox... The only thing that is really expensive here are boogeys, and there are some good deals on Ebay...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
well i think im getting a Mesa Boogie, Engl or some Marshall amp, im gonna go in a shop and look which one appeales more to me.
Last edited by chocolategod at Feb 5, 2009,
New. Amp.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
ditch the uber metal and get a vypyr 30w
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.