Page 1 of 2
So this is a story I heard recently at my college and it has been spreading around the local area:

A male student and his girlfriend were at the foreplay stage of sexual win-timacy, when they started to experiment.

The guy decides that instead of telling his girl straight out that her fadge stinks like a rotting whale, that they should use Starburst sweets to improve her taste.

I can only assume at this point that she agreed.

She found a packet which had 3 left, got pretty horny and began stuffing them up her V. Her starts getting pretty into it and after about ten minutes all the Starbursts are gone and one girl is left mighty pleased. The couple proceed to discuss the event:

"Did you eat them all?"
"Yeah all four of them"
"Four? Ha, I thought there was only three.."

He thought nothing of it. A few days later he goes to his local doctor complaining of a rash and dry skin around his lips. The doctor examines the boy and asks what he had eaten recently, so despite partial embarrassment he tells the doctor about the Starbursts incident with his girlfriend. The doctor determined that the boy was developing genital warts near his mouth who ran out of the clinic clutching his face.

It turns out there was indeed only 3 Starburst sweets used that night, and he had actually eaten one of his girlfriend's warts by accident. Whether they are still together is unknown, and whether the guy has since been seen is also unknown.

Will you ever eat Starbursts again without thinking of the Starburst story?
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

I'll eat the starburst, and think of the story. And I'll enjoy every second.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Herd it before, its an old joke.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I heard that story before actually. *shudders* Urgh, it's vile.

Still, green starbursts FTW!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Oh look at that a dumb Idea found a friend.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
its an old joke, like the couple who did anal sex on their parents' bed, then the girl started crapping everywhere and they blamed it on the dog who got put down.

there are a million of these stories, and everyone always swears they "know someone who knew the people this happened to"
Quote by Lil'Maier
I've heard that story, but they used Skittles.

SKITTLES?

That sounds even more ridiculous

Still, it's pretty funny because everyone at my college seems to think it's true! Probably the first time they've heard of it.
Quote by bendystraw

Quote by CoreysMonster
its an old joke, like the couple who did anal sex on their parents' bed, then the girl started crapping everywhere and they blamed it on the dog who got put down.

there are a million of these stories, and everyone always swears they "know someone who knew the people this happened to"

You mean like the ole masterbating with a hotdog story?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
You mean like the ole masterbating with a hotdog story?

no, I really know the people that happened to.

Quote by Kevy Absolution
pics or it didn't happen.

There we go, mysteriously there isn't a fourth one in the picture either
Quote by bendystraw

Not nearly so bad as that red, salty tea bag I accidentally scarfed down that one time. At least that's what she said it was.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Id like Starburst more if they were still Opal Fruits
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
Id like Starburst more if they were still Opal Fruits

ewwww that is so 1975
Quote by bendystraw

lol Heard a similar story, guy thought he was sucking a girls nipple in a car at night, until the boil burst in his mouth.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by ravioli123
lol Heard a similar story, guy thought he was sucking a girls nipple in a car at night, until the boil burst in his mouth.

This is the worst thread I could have gone to while eating.
But then again, it is the pit.
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at Feb 4, 2009,
Quote by ravioli123

Hmmmm that's got me thinking...

"She was giving him oral in a dark room, he liked it when she bit, so she gave it one quick hard chomp and thought 'oh, he came pretty quickly'"

Quote by bendystraw

thanks for sealing the coffin for starburst.

First they replaced the cool flavours that made you see special colours and then you post this story. And the worst thing is, I'm gonna have to look at a vending machine filled with skittles and starburst tomorrow at break time. I hope your happy.

<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Lil'Maier
I've heard that story, but they used Skittles.

For sure. This tale's as old as the interbutts.
Page 1 of 2