Iron Maiden are up for Best Live Band award at the Brits this year...if you are a fan of Maiden or Metal in general you owe it to them to cast your vote. Its either that or Coldplay or Scouting for Girls will be claiming the reward, and we all know that would just be a disgrace.
Unite!

http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=1061
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Everyone vote...its free!
This thread could be the reason for their victory! I started it cause I'm crapping myself Colplay will win if the metal word isn't alert to this
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Tomosaurus
Is there a possibility of a late entrant in the form of Rick Astley?

lawlz
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
it doesn't confirm anything, you can use a fake email/phone/name
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Come on Metal fans, you know that an upset might occur so at least show some support for Maiden and metal.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Bruce would probably be turning in his grave if he was dead, I remember him telling last year at graspop how he hated critics, selfish bastards who try to make money out of peoples work like those who wanted to get Headbangers Ball back and this crap. Good music always finds its way and I'm getting sick of all this internet polls with best bands etc. Most of the time a lot of fanboys or fangirls practically ruin it anyway
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Quote by jgbsmith
it doesn't confirm anything, you can use a fake email/phone/name

Just to be safe, what's your email?
iron maiden=best band ever!!!!!!!!

and how the **** could these other bands even compete for best live act!! no one, especially them hold a candle to maidens live performances
I voted for them :P
Seen them twice and they are one of the greatest live bands in history period!!!
Death on the Road is their best album IMO
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
c'mon Voters! It would be so awesome to see them finally get some recognition
everyone put the link in their sig as well?
I can't vote I'm not old enough.
> >
< <
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by turtlewax

I can see where this is going...

They're gonna get recognition, more people will listen to them and the ''original'' listeners will get butthurt and claim they ''sold out''.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by turtlewax

Is the highest selling metal not enough recognition?
The coldplay fags are gonna win it.

14 year old females shouldn't be given power to vote on anything.
Quote by Rykoshet
The coldplay fags are gonna win it.

14 year old females shouldn't be given power to vote on anything.

Scouting for girls will win it if the 14 year old girls have anything to do with it
Agree with above. Maiden deserve to win, But I don't really care if they don't, I've seen them And I know how good they are, And I don't care about Coldplay or Scouting for Girls enough to vote against them either.
133 18 9463 8395 24 22 8358 4939
who cares if Iron Maiden wins an award? Whether they win or lose they're still better than whoever won. people are just ignorant.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I voted for them, it's really easy to register, you just put in random stuff and it accepts it. Plus Iron Maiden deserves it, I've seen some of their live stuff on youtube and one of their DVDs, amazing band live.

To be honest, I've never even heard of any of those bands aside from coldplay and Maiden though.
And this couldn't go in the metal section why?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
what a coincidence, i've been listening to Maiden for the past 30 minutes now. they get a vote and a half from me.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.