Hey there, UG-ers. On behalf of my band, The Omega Effect, I'd like to take this time to ask you guys to please check out our myspace at http://www.myspace.com/theomegaeffect . We just finished our newest song, Twilight Parade on our new digital multitracking studio. So please, head over there and let us know what you think, add us as a friend if you dig it, b/c there's more to come each week as we finish working on our demo cd. And if you live in our area, don't be shy to come to one of our shows.
Update to our song list for our demo, we now have two new tunes up, "Love's Arrow" and "The Heavy Weight of Sentences". For anyone that hasn't heard this music, if you don't take these few minutes out to listen, you could possibly be robbing yourself.
After a name like THE Omega Effect and an attitude like this:

Quote by jtdogg504
For anyone that hasn't heard this music, if you don't take these few minutes out to listen, you could possibly be robbing yourself.

I had to listen. I didn't like the heavy sentences one. Singing was NOT my cup of tea. Like the music in the second, love's arrow, and the singing was an improvement, but still a little off for me.
Good luck!