I've been playing for around 3 and a half years now. I learned Master Of Puppets after about 3 months of playing (not all the way through, obviously, no solos :P), which has a significant amount of time signature changes. Now I want to learn blackened, but there's something in my head that's stopping me from doing it because of the time signature changes. Help?

Please?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Try playing it slowly first?
Trying to listen to it and keep the same rhythm?
Play it in the background and trying to keep up?
Playing the parts with different time signatures separately for a long time, before playing them together?
Playing the piece where the switch of time signature happens slowly many more times than the rest of the piece?

Some of those might help.
AIDS........ seriously go for it, and if its too difficult, no big deal right? You may not have gained a lot out of it, but you sure as hell won't lose anything.
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
i would say time signature changes as much as tempo changes
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
wait, u learnt master of puppets after 3 weeks, then havnt learnt anything for like 3 years?
anyway, just play it slowly and slowly build up speed

EDIT : not weeks, months
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
wait, u learnt master of puppets after 3 weeks, then haven't learnt anything for like 3 years?
anyway, just play it slowly and slowly build up speed

EDIT : not weeks, months

no, I've obviously learned other things lol
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"