Look into some Stone Sour stuff, its a side project of Corey and and Jim (vocals and guitar) in Slipknot. Listen to Bother and Through Glass, they're similar to Snuff.
they have acoustic songs on their previous album, listen to 'Circle' and 'Vermillion Pt. 2'
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
I heard it recently too and I really liked it. It's creepy how much I can identify with it actually because I can't at all with a lot of songs I listen to.

B&A though.
ah snuff is such a brilliant song, i think its my 3rd most listened to on my ipod (around 130 listens)
it proves that they can do other types of music as well.
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
I have to say slipknot'S new album has really grown on me. didn't think too much of it at first, because it was very different from IOWA, but it's pretty cool. they are all finally shining as the musicians they are. corey is an awesome singer, the guitarists are pretty good, and joey is a solid drummer, as we all know. yes, you can say as often as you want how much they suck, but they are all pretty solid musicians. not the best, of course not, but solid and good nonetheless.
Quote by Gofer boy
Well its not really one any more, but it was a side project originally.

Not really, Stone Sour was first...if you want to be really picky about it then Slipknot is the side project
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Love that song. My favorite on that CD is gematria though.
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Quote by Oh Shize
Good song.

Too bad Corey sucks live.

no he doesn't. I've seen him live and he was bloody amazing
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
It's all good.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮